Kim D. Stephens
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Seattle, WA
Kim D. Stephens has litigated a broad range of commercial and class action cases involving construction, insurance coverage, eminent domain, securities, real estate, product liability, and consumer fraud issues. He is often appointed lead and co-lead counsel to try state and federal class action and commercial cases throughout the country. Mr. Stephens has successfully tried and resolved numerous cases in the eight- and nine-figure range. He has been designated one of the Best Lawyers in Washington by Seattle Magazine, elected a fellow of the American Academy of Trial Counsel, and selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Eminent Domain, Real Property Litigation, and Condemnation Law.
About Kim D. Stephens
First Admitted: 1981, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.tousley.com/professionals/attorneys/kim-d-stephe...
- King County Superior Court - Arbitrator
- National Campaign for Tolerance, Southern Poverty Law Center - Founding Member
- Washington State Bar Association (Trial Practice and Real Property Sections)
- American Association for Justice
- Public Justice Foundation - Member
- American Bar Association (Litigation, Securities, and Business Law Sections)
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, formerly NASD, Inc.) - Member and Board of Arbitrators
- Gerson Lehrman Group Legal Council, International Consulting Group - Member
- Oregon State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022