Kirk C. Davis
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Seattle, WashingtonLaw Office of Kirk C. Davis
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Elder Law; view more
Licensed in Washington since: 1992
Education: The George Washington University Law School
Law Office of Kirk C. Davis1218 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101 Visit website
Attorney Kirk C. Davis is the founder and owner of the Law Office of Kirk C. Davis in Seattle, Washington. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with nearly 30 years of total legal experience, Mr. Davis provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across the state who have suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions.
The leader of one of Puget Sound's most prominent personal injury practices, Mr. Davis has achieved remarkable success fighting on behalf of those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, unsafe property conditions and other preventable tragedies. He is also a staunch advocate for children who have suffered sexual abuse as well as the elderly who experience abuse or neglect in a nursing home.
From his efforts, Mr. Davis has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients by helping to hold those responsible for his clients' suffering accountable for their actions. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he was listed among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1988 graduate of Vassar College, Mr. Davis obtained his Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School in 1991. He began his legal career as a Special Deputy Prosecutor with the King County Prosecutor's Office and then as Deputy Prosecutor with the Yakima County Prosecutor's Office. He is an active member of the Washington State Bar Association, the National Crime Victim Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Washington State Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Elder Law
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Elder Law
First Admitted: 1992, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://kirkdavislaw.com/about/
- Vassar College, B.A., American History, 1988
- Washington State Bar Association, 1992
- Judgment of 2.5 million for sexual assault of customer at massage therapy establishment, 2020
- Motor vehicle collision, rear end collision, medical bills of approximately $12,000, jury verdict of approximately $50,000 and in excess of settlement offers. This was the first all zoom jury trial in Washington State Court. , 2021
- Motor vehicle crash, rear end collision with medical bills of approximately $15,000. Verdict of approximately $95,000., 2019
- Settled case for full policy limits of 1 million (UIM) and $25,000 for third party limits. Motor vehicle collision with rollover. Driver made full recovery, but lost his spleen as a result of the collision., 2021
Office location for Kirk C. Davis
1218 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“An outstanding and tireless advocate for his clients. He's aggressive and creative in his approach to trial practice and consistently gets results for his clients.”
“Phenomenal Attorney; Class act.”
“Truly one of the best.”
“I have know Kirk for several years. He has continued to be a source of information and guidance. Kirk is a wealth of knowledge regarding asset forfeiture in Washington State.”
“Kirk is a passionate and dedicated attorney. He will stop at nothing to obtain the best possible result for each client. This is accomplished by his tenacious negotiations, vast bank of knowledge and his aspiration to learn all there is to know about specific issues and perpetually evolving case law.”