Steven R. Pruzan
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Seattle, WashingtonMiracle Pruzan & Pruzan
Attorney Steven R. Pruzan is a member of Miracle Pruzan & Pruzan in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Pruzan has a practice devoted to medical malpractice and medical negligence. He represents clients in Seattle and other areas, including Bellevue, Everett and Tacoma. Miracle Pruzan & Pruzan is a well-established firm with a focus solely on medical malpractice.
Mr. Pruzan graduated from Claremont McKenna College, located in Claremont, California, and later earned his law degree from Gonzaga University School of Law in Spokane, Washington. While attending law school he served as editor for the Gonzaga Law Review.
A native of Seattle, Mr. Pruzan is admitted to practice in all Washington state courts. He is also licensed to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Pruzan is involved in a variety of different legal organizations and activities. He serves as a lecturer at the University of Washington School of Law as well as the University of Washington School of Medicine. He has attained the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, and was also selected to join the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Other organizations that Mr. Pruzan belongs to include the King County Bar Association, the Washington State Bar Association and the Washington State Association for Justice. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mediation, Medical Malpractice
- 90% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1975, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.miraclelaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Steven-R-Pruzan.s...
- Named Super Lawyer by Washington Law and Politics Magazine
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Elected
- Claremont Men’s College, 1971
- Editor, Gonzaga Law Review, 1974
Office location for Steven R. Pruzan
1000 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104-1089
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2006, 2008 - 2023