Top Rated State, Local & Municipal Attorney in Seattle, WA
Sumeer Singla is an attorney with Williams Kastner law firm, and he works primarily out of the firm's Seattle, Washington, location. A top-rated lawyer with more than 18 years of experience, Mr. Singla provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Seattle metro and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Alternative dispute resolution
· Commercial litigation
· General civil litigation
· Plaintiff-side contingency work involving a wide range of personal injury and tortious matters, including sexual abuse, personal injury and wrongful death, workplace discrimination and wrongful termination, product defects, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, and other preventable tragedies
Along with being a successful trial attorney, Mr. Singla has gained a reputation for his shrewd negotiation skills and his uncommon ability to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements without the need for expensive and time-consuming litigation. He has represented many municipalities and local governments as well as state legislators with complex regulatory issues involving alcohol and marijuana licensing, building and developments, and other areas.
In addition, Mr. Singla regularly serves as judge pro tem throughout King and Snohomish counties, and he brings a fresh perspective to any case he handles due to his wide and varied background in business, corporate counsel as well as his time as a felony prosecutor. He has also served a gubernatorial appointment to the Washington State Executive Ethics Board.
Honored for his professionalism and service, Mr. Singla has achieved the status of fellow with the Washington Leadership Institute and the Judicial Diversity Program of the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. He has also received consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1997 graduate of Washington State University, Mr. Singla obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law in 2002. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
He is an active member of the South Asian Bar Association and the William L. Dwyer Inn of Court, among his other professional affiliations, and he serves on the board of Building Changes as well as the advisory board of the Boyer Clinic.
About Sumeer Singla
First Admitted: 2002, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.williamskastner.com/attorneys/sumeer-singla/
- Judicial Diversity Program, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Fellow
- Washington Leadership Institute, 2009 Fellow
Pro bono/Community Service
- William L. Dwyer Inn of Court
- WSBA Committee on Professional Ethics
- Boyer Clinic, Advisory Board Member
- South Asian Bar Association
- Washington State Executive Ethics Board, gubernatorial appointment
- Building Changes, Board Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Washington State University, B.A., 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022