Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Seattle, WA
- Virtual Appointments
William H.P. Fuld is a Shareholder at Karr Tuttle Campbell.
William “Bill” H.P. Fuld is Chair of the firm’s Personal Injury Practice Group. His practice focuses on personal injury matters, with an emphasis on catastrophic injuries. Bill represents clients injured while working on construction projects, clients harmed by defective products, or those injured in motor vehicle, and trucking accidents. He generally represents individuals and their families injured through the negligence of an entity or individual.
Bill also has extensive lead counsel trial experience defending fortune 500 companies. He also has experience in workers compensation/Title 51 matters. Bill has been lead trial counsel in numerous jury trials involving successful outcomes in King, Pierce, Kitsap, and Skagit counties. He has also successfully argued multiple appellate cases.
A personal injury claim could take a number of paths to resolution. Mr. Fuld seeks the most effective one while keeping in mind clients’ time and resources. He has secured countless settlements that favor those he represents, and he has also had numerous victories in the courtroom, in appeals and through administrative hearings.
Working with a results-oriented attorney gives people peace of mind. With the ability to combine positive outcomes with exceptional service, Mr. Fuld has earned a number of accolades such as holding an Avvo “Superb” 10 rating; being listed in the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys’ 10 Best; and being listed in the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys’ Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Washington.
Even outside his practice, Mr. Fuld is committed to helping the injured and the less fortunate. He volunteers with the Brain Injury Alliance of Washington and is a board member with Lawyers Helping Hungry Children.
Further serving the legal community, Mr. Fuld is a member of the Washington State Association for Justice, the Federal Bar Association and the King County Bar Association and the Anchorage Bar Association in Alaska.
In 2003, Mr. Fuld earned a Bachelor of Arts in economics and politics from Whitman College. He then attended the University of Washington School of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctor in 2008.
- Multi-million-dollar wrongful death resolution for family of deceased struck by errant vehicle.
- Multi-million-dollar construction injury resolution for client injured on public works project.
- Resolution of $1.425 million for client injured in motorcycle accident with broken femur.
- Resolution of $650,000 for client injured in product liability matter who lost 3 fingers.
- High six-figure resolution for client injured in construction matter who suffered brain injury.
- Confidential settlement for client injured in construction matter who lost portion of hand.
- Confidential settlement for client injured in construction matter who suffered skull fracture.
- Resolution of $500,000 for client injured in slip and fall who suffered multiple fractures.
- Six-figure resolution for client in trucking accident matter where opening offer was zero.
- Six-figure product liability resolution on behalf of injured client where opening offer was zero.
- Lead counsel in defense verdict for corporate client in catastrophic personal injury case where client rear ended plaintiff.
- Lead and solo counsel in defense verdict in real estate transaction dispute.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict involving premises liability.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict for large property loss, negligence and subrogation claim against subcontractor.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict even where liability was admitted.
About William Fuld
First Admitted: 2008, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.karrtuttle.com/william-hp-fuld/
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern Districts of Washington
- Washington State Assocation for Justice
- U.S. District Courts for the Western Districts of Washington
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member - Lawyers Helping Hungry Children
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington Committee Member, 2017
- Whitman College, 2003
- Summary of Product Liability and Personal Injury Law, Speaker, RM Insurance Law Seminar, 2014
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2018
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2020
- Rising Star , Super Lawyers, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star , Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2017
- Multi-million dollar resolution for family whose patriarch was struck by errant vehicle. , 2020
- 1.6 Million Dollar Settlement for client injured on construction site. , 2018
- Trial Verdict in favor of client after construction site accident. , 2018
- 1.45 Million Dollar Settlement for client with leg fractures after motorcyle accident. , 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022