William R. Squires III
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Seattle, WashingtonCorr Cronin LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Personal Injury, Class Action & Mass Torts
Licensed in Washington since: 1973
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
William R. Squires III is a top-rated attorney who practices law in Seattle, Washington. William Squires III focuses on Business Litigation issues.
William Squires III received Super Lawyers designation for 2000 - 2023. He was selected for this honor subsequent to undergoing an evaluation of many different factors including peer recognition and professional achievement.
He became a licensed attorney in 1973. Before practicing law, he attended law school at The University of Texas School of Law and graduated in 1972.
First Admitted: 1973, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.corrcronin.com/profiles/william-randy-squires-ii...
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- Stanford University, BA Economics, 1969
- Peer elected fellow in organizaion limiting membership to less than one percent of bar membership., Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers, 1998
- Non-profit Organizations And Entities
- Nuclear Energy And Research
- Science Based Disputes And Facilities
- Super Lawyers: 2000 - 2023