Wolfgang R. Anderson
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Seattle, WA
Wolfgang R. Anderson is a co-founder of the firm that is now known as Anderson, Fields, McIlwain & Eubanks, Inc., P.S. Based in Seattle, Washington, he focuses his practice exclusively on family law matters, assisting clients throughout King County and other parts of the state. Mr. Anderson has lectured extensively on topics related to his practice area and has appeared on several local television and radio broadcasts. He has also authored a book on various aspects of the divorce process, and he has had articles on matrimonial law published in professional journals.
Mr. Anderson's practice primarily involves the representation of people who are contemplating or going through a divorce. In that regard, he provides advice and counsel on such related issues as property division, custody and visitation, and spousal and child support. A skilled and forceful courtroom advocate, Mr. Anderson also has experience in helping his clients reach an accord on these matters through negotiations and mediation. He also assists people who have already ended their marriage and who are petitioning the court to have existing support or parenting orders enforced or changed. Admitted to practice in Washington since 1966, Mr. Anderson is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces and the Supreme Court of the United States. Held in high regard by his fellow attorneys, he has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
A graduate of the University of Washington, where he majored in pre-law, Mr. Anderson obtained his legal education at the University of Washington School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1966. He then joined the U.S. Army and was an attorney with that branch's Judge Advocate General's Corps before entering private practice in 1970. His professional affiliations include the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2000, 2006 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Wolfgang R. Anderson
First Admitted: 1966, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.a-f-m-law.com/Attorneys/Wolfgang-R-Anderson.shtm...
- National American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Member
- Federal Bar & US Supreme Court, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Member, 1990 - Present
- Washington, 1966
- U.S. Military Circuit Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1966
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016 - 2018
- Top Lawyer, The Global Directory of Who's Who
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016 - 2017
- 50 year Award of Distinguished and Honorable Service to the People of Washington, Washington State Bar
- Trial Masters the Seal of Experience
- AVVO Lawyer Rating 10/10
- AVVO Clients' Choice, 2016 - Present
- Best Law Firms of America, 2014 - 2016
- Super Lawyers, 2006 - Present
- Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms, U.S. News and World Report, 2015 - Present
- Top 10 Award, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2015 - 2016
- Best Lawyers Business Edition, 2016 - Present
- Top 100 Lawyers, National Advocates, 2016 - Present
- Top Attorneys of North America, Who's Who, 2015 - 2017
- Best Attorney Lifetime Charter Member, 2014 - 2017
- Divorce in Washington, Legalese Press, Numerous Articles
- Divorce, Dissolution and the end of Relationships, What's It All About?
- Tomorrow Comes Twice, A Novel
- The Poetry of Fart Logic
- Understanding Family Law in Washington
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, B.A., Major: Pre Law - 1964
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia, Military Law Degree (All Military Courts), Major: Military Law - 1966
- University of Frankfurt, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Last Updated: 5/15/2022