Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Spokane, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020
- Free Consultation
Sara is a Partner in the Spokane and Tri-Cities offices of GLP Attorneys. She has successfully served the needs of personal injury clients and has experience in a variety of cases, including nursing home neglect, wrongful death, motor vehicle collision, premises liability, and products liability. Sara has been awarded the Rising Star Super Lawyers Award in 2017 & 2018, which is awarded to the top 2.5% of attorneys in the state.
In addition, Sara has been the Associate Director for Satori Camp for the past 18 years, a summer camp for gifted teenagers in Cheney, WA. With Satori, Sara spends her time administrating the summer camp but also is able to be a mentor to junior high and high school kids.
In her free time, Sara enjoys traveling with her husband, singing in the Spokane Symphony Chorale, cooking, playing piano, running, volleyball, reading, and spending time with her pets.
Sara is fluent in Farsi and conversational in Spanish.
About Sara Maleki
First Admitted: 2010, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/sara-maleki/
- Spokane Coeur d'Alene Living Top Lawyer, Spokane Coeur d'Alene Living Top Lawyer, Spokane Coeur d'Alene Living
- Highest rating on Avvo.com, 10.0, www.Avvo.com
- Nominated as Rising Star, Rising Star, SuperLawyers
- Secretary/Treasurer of Animal Law Section Committee for Washington State Bar Association
- At Large Committee Member of the Executive Committee of Animal Law Section Committee for Washington State Bar Association
- Member of Women of WSAJ
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle Member
- Executive Committee member for WSAJ LGBTQ Section, 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, Admitted to Practice, 2016
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, Admitted to Practice, 2015
- Washington State Bar Association, Admitted to Practice, 2010
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Idaho, 2015
- Idaho State Bar Association, Admitted to Practice, 2015
- $1.1 million settlement for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury, as well as sprain/strain injuries, and was unable to work after a forceful collision.
- $350,000 settlement for a client who was injured when a vehicle crashed into a building. She suffered injuries to her hips, shoulder, and elbow, all which required surgery.
- $350,000 settlement for a client who was knocked to the ground by a golf cart, suffered injuries to her neck and back, and was forced to undergo low back surgery.
- $340,000 settlement for a client who was injured as a pedestrian. As a result, he underwent low back surgery and missed time at work.
- $300,000 settlement for a client with pre-existing low back pain suffered from aggravation of a prior injury in a very low-speed, low property damage collision.
- $275,000 settlement for a client who was was injured in a low property damage collision and suffered a mild traumatic brain injury.
- $205,000 settlement for a client who was injured in a low speed collision and suffered a shoulder injury, which required surgery and caused her to miss time at work.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Eastern Washington University, B.A., in Business Management Information Systems, 2002
- Animal Law, Author, “Doggone It, I Want to Be an Animal Lawyer! Now What?”, NW Lawyer’s magazine, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022