Annie N. Arbenz
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Tacoma, WashingtonThe Narrows Law Group
Partner at The Narrows Law Group, Annie N. Arbenz represents clients in Tacoma, Washington, in estate planning matters. These include probate and trust administration, trusts and wills. With skill and compassion, she helps her clients design comprehensive, thoughtful estate plans and helps them navigate an estate administration when there is a death or an incapacity. Along with estate planning, her experience includes elements of business law and how it relates to closely held businesses and succession planning.
In 2015, South Sound Magazine named Ms. Arbenz a Best Lawyer, and Business Examiner honored her as a 40 Under Forty in 2012. She is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and the organization’s Real Property, Probate & Trust Section. A board member of the Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance, she is also actively involved with the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association and is a former president of the Gonzaga University School of Law Alumni Association.
After graduating from the University of Washington in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in business administration, she attended law school at Gonzaga University School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor in 2008. Ms. Arbenz then served on the board of advisers for the school for eight years. With over a decade of experience as an attorney, she is currently admitted to practice in the state of Washington.
Ms. Arbenz understands that there is no estate plan that works for every family or individual, and she takes into account all family history and dynamics when designing a plan. A passionate member of her community, she also spent two years as a Wish Granter for the Make-A-Wish of Alaska and Washington.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate
Estate planning, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 100% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2008, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://thenarrowslawgroup.com/about-annie-arbenz/
- , “Best Lawyer” South Sound Magazine, 2015
- “Rising Star” Super Lawyers, 2020
- Rotary Club of Gig Harbor, 2011 - Present
- Wish Granter, Make-A-Wish of Alaska and Washington, 2013 – 2015
- President, Gonzaga University School of Law Alumni Association, 2013 - 2019
- Board Member, Gig Harbor Downtown Waterfront Alliance, 2018 - Present
- Presenter at various conferences and CLEs related to estate planning, probate, and legal technology, including ABA Techshow (Chicago, IL; 2020)
- Board of Advisors, Gonzaga University School of Law, 2011 - 2019
- Editorial Board for the Real Property, Probate & Trust Section’s Newsletter, 2010 - 2013
- Washington State Bar Association, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Washington, 2005
Office location for Annie N. Arbenz
2200 North 30th Street
Tacoma, WA 98403
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
Find me online
- If you missed our very 1st #podcast episode "Why You Need A #Will", here's your chance to find out more! Funny & f… https://t.co/gz7UCDf1tp
- Minor and #legal #guardianships are appointed when an individual is deemed by the #courtsystem to be unable to look… https://t.co/AagCtet9kp
- Miryana Saenz joined us at the Narrows Law Group 2 years ago today! Happy Firmiversary Miryana!… https://t.co/g4wBjAxWNF