Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tacoma, WA
Blake Harris is an associate at Envision Family Law, where he focuses his practice exclusively on family law matters. From the firm's office in Tacoma, Washington, he represents clients throughout King and Pierce counties and other parts of the state. Mr. Harris has been admitted to practice before all Washington state courts since 2017.
Before finding his passion in family law, Mr. Harris represented hundreds of clients during all aspects of their criminal defense matters.
Mr. Harris' clients have found comfort knowing he is an effective communicator, both with them and the legal community. He understands that not every case is the same and there are often parties that do not want to take their cases into a court room, but when necessary, he is an aggressive advocate for his clients in and out of the court room. Through years of navigating clients through difficult situations, Mr. Harris knows how important it is to be a supportive member in his clients’ legal journey.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Harris attended the University of Idaho, where he majored in sociology and Spanish and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2013. He remains fluent in that language, which allows him to better serve many of his clients. Remaining in Moscow for his legal education, he enrolled at the University of Idaho College of Law, and he served as articles editor on the Idaho Critical Legal Studies Journal before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2017. Mr. Harris is a member of the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and other professional groups.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Blake Harris
First Admitted: 2017, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://vindicatelaw.com/
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association - Member, 2019
- King County Bar Association - Member, 2019
- University of Idaho College of Law, 2017
- University of Idaho - Spanish, 2013
- University of Idaho - Sociology-Criminology, 2013
- Speaker at Trial Advocacy: Double Jeopardy, Speaker, Trial Advocacy, Trial Advocacy: Double Jeopardy Conference, 2018
- Speaker of: Maintaining the Attorney-Client Relationship, Speaker, Maintaining the Attorney-Client Relationship, NALS Fall Conference, 2018
- Speaker of: Know Your Rights Immigration, Speaker, Know Your Rights Immigration, Catholic Charities Spokane, 2017
Pro bono/Community Service
- Feeding the homeless with church in Puyallup on Fridays, 2021
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Selected to Rising Star/Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- , 10.0 Avvo Rating, Avvo, 2021
- , Client's Choice Award, Avvo, 2021
- Lawyers of Distinction, Distinguished Member, Lawyers of Distinction, 2021
- , Client's Choice Award, Avvo, 2020
- Clients' Choice Award, Clients' Choice Award, Avvo, 2018
- Mediation Competition Winner, Mediation Competition Winner, University of Idaho College of Law, 2015
- Most Outstanding Sociology Student Award, Most Outstanding Sociology Student Award, University of Idaho, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022