Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Tacoma, WA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2018 - 2021
- Free Consultation
Elizabeth Calora joined Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala after graduating from the University of Washington School of Law.
Because of a family member's experience with a devastating injury and subsequent litigation, Ms. Calora is a compassionate advocate who focuses on guiding injured people and their families through the ins and outs of a lawsuit.
Ms. Calora is president-elect of Washington Women Lawyers and a member of the Bryan Inn of Court. She is a former President of the Pierce County chapter of Washington Women Lawyers, and is a recipient of the Washington Women Lawyers' Pierce County "Chapter Member of the Year" award for her involvement. She is an active Eagle member of the Washington State Association for Justice.
About Elizabeth Calora
First Admitted: 2010, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.pcva.law/attorney/calora-elizabeth-p/
- $1,200,000 medical malpractice settlement for widower whose wife died of a heart attack due to a severely delayed diagnosis during a hospital admission.
- $13,953,887 medical malpractice verdict in a pediatric stroke case, Evans v. Children's University Medical Group and Seattle Children's Hospital, 2019
- $1,300,000 personal injury settlement for a client who suffered major burns when a large pot of hot stew splashed over 30% of her body.
- $5,425,000 auto accident settlement for a client struck by a motor vehicle, who suffered serious injuries, including scarring, physical impairment and cognitive injuries., 2016
- Confidential medical malpractice settlement after IV extravasation resulted in emergency surgery.
- University of Puget Sound, BA
- Chapter Member of the Year - Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers, 2013
- Annual Event chair, Washington Women Lawyers, 2018
- Co-chair, Medical Negligence section of Washington State Association for Justice, 2021
- President-Elect, Washington Women Lawyers, 2020
- Secretary, Washington Women Lawyers, 2019
- President -- Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers, 2014
- Member of Robert J. Bryan Inn of Court
Last Updated: 5/15/2022