Gina M. Auter
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tacoma, WA
Gina Auter has received the preeminent “AV” peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell—the highest honor they award annually since 2013. She is highly rated for her experience handling complex high asset dissolution actions, as well as high conflict custody matters. She is collaboratively trained, which provides her with an additional skill set to assist clients seeking to address their actions in a non-traditional manner that places conflict resolution as a top priority. Ms. Auter is dedicated to providing a personalized approach to each case she handles. She has a demonstrated track record of resolving cases without the need for protracted litigation, but is a seasoned trial attorney who is prepared to litigate issues that cannot be resolved by agreement. As a mediator she serves as a neutral who assists other attorneys and clients in peacefully resolving conflict. As an arbitrator, she is a final decision maker who determines the outcome of matters that cannot be resolved by agreement. Her varied skills and experience allow her to provide creative solutions and personalized advice that is specifically tailored to each client. She is the Past-President of Family Law Section of the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association and currently serves as the liaison for that section to the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association.
About Gina M. Auter
First Admitted: 1992, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://smithalling.com/gina-m-auter/
- Seattle University Law School 1992
Pro bono/Community Service
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Crescent Guild President 2002 – 2005; Volunteer Tacoma Rescue Mission 2012-2016; Volunteer Mary's Place and Julias' Place 2013-2018.
- This award honors an attorney who is nominated and voted upon by fellow members of the legal commmunity recognizing civility in the practice of law. , Honorable Robert J. Bryan Inns of Court Civility Award, Honorable Robert J. Bryan Inns of Court, 2019
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell, 2013
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Best Lawyers, US News and World Reports, 2019
- Family Law Section liaison to Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association Board, 2020
- Trustee Family Law Section of Tacoma Pierce county Bar Association, 2017
- Member of Pierce County Judicial Qualifications Committee, 2019
- President of Family Law Section of Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, 2019
- Vice President Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section , 2018
- Member Washington State Bar Association 1992-present; Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association 1992-present; Family Law Section Trustee 1995 – 1996.
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section Trustee 2016, 2017; Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section Vice President 2018; Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association President Elect 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022