Heather L. Swann is a top-rated attorney selected to Super Lawyers for 2021 - 2022. She works at Hay & Swann PLLC, located in Tacoma, Washington, and provides legal services for issues involving Family Law to the surrounding community.
Heather Swann completed legal studies at Western New England University School of Law and graduated with the class of 2006. Heather Swann passed the bar in 2006.
Only a few attorneys from each state are selected to Super Lawyers designation for any given year. The multi-factor selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations, as well as professional achievement in legal practice.
First Admitted: 2006, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: http://washingtonlaw.net/lawyer/Heather-Swann,-Attorney-at-L...
- Suffolk University - Bachelor's Degrees in Psychology and Sociology , 2002
- For exemplary service to the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Distinguished Service to the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, 2016
- , Client's Choice Award, AVVO, 2020
- Member of the TacomaProBono Bar Foundation, 2020
- President-Elect of the Board of Trustees of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association , 2022
- Chair of the Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association TacomaProBono Committee, 2019
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020