Lindsay D. Camandona
Top rated family law attorney in Tacoma, WashingtonMcKinley Irvin
A skilled and inspiring family law attorney, Lindsay D. Camandona serves the residents of Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Kirkland and Issaquah. She is a partner at the law firm of McKinley Irvin located in Tacoma, Washington, and her areas of practice include child custody and support, parenting time and visitation, divorce, domestic violence, LGBTQ family law, relocation and post-decree modifications.
Becoming an attorney has been Ms. Camandona’s noble goal since childhood. She listens attentively and offers comprehensive and meaningful counsel to her clients, helping them determine the best path forward. She graduated cum laude with a B.A. in political science and psychology from Washington State University in 2003. She earned her J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 2006.
Recognized for her contributions, Ms. Camandona has received many top rankings and awards. She was:
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of family law
- Rated “Superb” by Avvo and a recipient of the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- Selected for inclusion in the “Ones to Watch” in family law by Best Lawyers
- The recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Given a BV Distinguished* rating by Martindale-Hubbell
A long-time native of Tacoma, Ms. Camandona has held memberships and various leadership positions in many professional organizations. She is a former president of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association – New & Young Lawyers Section, and she also functioned as its trustee for several years. She is a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Washington State Bar Association – Family Law Section.
A zestful and exuberant speaker, Ms. Camandona has presented at many continuing legal education seminars across Washington. She has also authored a few articles for esteemed publications and is currently working as a pro bono adjunct professor at the Seattle University School of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Marital property, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2007, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.mckinleyirvin.com/attorney-profiles/lindsay-d-ca...
- Pro Bono Adjunct Professor, Seattle University School of Law, 2022
- Trustee, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, 2017 - 2019
- President-Elect, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2014- 2015
- Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2013 - 2014
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Immediate Past President, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2016 - 2017
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- President, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2015-2016
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Family Law, 2022
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 2006
- “Client’s Choice” award on Avvo.com, 2014 - 2018
- Avvo.com 10.0 “Superb” rating
- Distinguished as a Washington Rising Star by Super Lawyers®, 2017-2021
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the field of Family Law, 2021
- Peer review rated BV® Distinguished™ by Martindale-Hubbell®, 2015
- B.A., Political Science and Psychology, Washington State University, cum laude, 2003
- Family Law: Advanced Issues - Ethics in Family Law, Material Author/Speaker, National Business Institute Seminar, 2014
- Presenter, “Ethics in Family Law,” Family Law - Advanced Issues CLE, 2014
- Presenter, “Ethics for Storm Troopers,” Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Annual Bar Convention CLE, 2016
- Presenter, “Pre-marital Agreements, Separation Contracts, and CR2A Agreements,” Annual DRAW Meeting (Virtual), 2020
- Contributor, “7 Tips for Re-Marrying When Kids Are Involved,” The Stir on cafemom.com, 2014
- Ethics in Family Law - Tricky Situations , Material Author/Speaker, Ethics in Family Law - Tricky Situations, 2015
- Advanced Ethics for Stormtroopers - Material Author/Speaker, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association annual Convention, Material Author/Speaker, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, 2016
Office location for Lindsay D. Camandona
1201 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021