Lindsey M. Rogers
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tacoma, WA
Associate attorney at Bliss Law Group, Lindsey Rogers represents clients in Tacoma, Washington, and the rest of Pierce County. Her practice covers family law matters, including legal separation, domestic violence/restraining orders, enforcement of court orders, relocation, child support, child custody, third-party custody, establishing residential schedules, legal separation, allocation of debts and assets, spousal maintenance, post-secondary and college support, paternity, and modification of plans and orders.
Ms. Rogers attended Washington State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in 2008. At the University of Idaho College of Law, she graduated with her Juris Doctor in 2011, and during her career has earned an Avvo Clients’ Choice Award and has an Avvo “Excellent” rating. A positive, optimistic, upbeat attorney, she is now admitted to practice in the state of Washington.
A Pierce County-certified mediator, she is also a Court Appointed Special Advocate in the county. Ms. Rogers served as the treasurer of the Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County in 2018 and as a board member in 2017. She was also a board member of the Family Law Section of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association.
A member of the Washington State Association for Justice, Ms. Rogers is also actively involved with the Washington State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. As she is passionate about providing high-quality legal representation to all those going through family law matters, she focuses on helping her clients understand the legal system, the process they must go through and the options they have for the future. Her goal is to work with her clients to create a better future for them.
About Lindsey M. Rogers
First Admitted: 2012, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://blisslaw-group.com/lindsey-rogers/
- Certified Mediator Pierce County
- American Bar Association
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County, Treasurer, 2018
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County, Board member, 2017
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Board member, 2018
- Collaborative Divorce Tacoma
- Washington State Association of Justice
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts, 2004 - 2008
Last Updated: 5/15/2022