Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tacoma, WA
- Free Consultation
Loren Cochran, the co-founder and partner of Cochran Douglas, PLLC, centers his practice around personal injury sustained from simple car accidents, defective products, sex abuse and government liability cases, among others. A former production counsel member of the John Walsh-hosted television program “America’s Most Wanted,” he handles matters related to consumer protection, entertainment law, media law and public safety for clients based in the Seattle-Tacoma area and throughout Washington.
Professional and resourceful, Mr. Cochran is highly skilled at investigating and gathering all the case information at a forensic level and establishing a timeline of events to reveal the faults and negligence of the at-fault parties. A compassionate attorney, he strives to expedite the process to bring the closure his clients need, to recover physically and financially. His extensive experience and solid legal knowledge have acquired new clients through referrals from other lawyers and satisfied clients.
In 2002, Mr. Cochran graduated with his Juris Doctor cum laude from the Boston College Law School. Prior to that, in 1993, he completed his bachelor’s degree cum laude at the University of Washington, where he was part of the Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest academic honor society in the U.S. In 2007, he co-authored an article titled “State Open Government Law and Practice in a Post-9/11 World,” published by the Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company.
A Washington state-admitted attorney, Mr. Cochran practices in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. He is an EAGLE member of the Washington State Association for Justice.
An Avvo “Superb”-rated attorney, Mr. Cochran enjoys networking with his peers through organizations such as the American Association for Justice, the Washington State Bar Association, the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association and the King County Bar Association. He has presented at various conferences and events on personal injury law topics.
About Loren Cochran
First Admitted: 2002, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.cochrandouglas.com/our-team/loren-cochran
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Attorney for Television Show “America’s Most Wanted”
- Washington State Association for Justice - EAGLE Member
- University of Washington
- , Phi Beta Kappa, University of Washington, 1993
- Lewis S. Gurwitz Award, 2001-2002, Lewis S. Gurwitz Award, 2001-2002, The Boston College Law School, 2002
- , cum laude, University of Washington, 1993
- cum laude, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2002
- Changes in State Public Information Laws in the United States Since the War on Terrorism., Editor, State Open Government Law and Practice in a Post-9/11 World, Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company, Inc., 2007
- $3.9 million settlement for two abused children against state for failure to protect. $3.25 million settlement for an abused child who was not removed from her abusive family. $2.75 million settlement for state-dependent child placed molested in two separate foster homes., 2020
Last Updated: 6/9/2022