Miryana Gerassimova Saenz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Tacoma, WA
Miryana Gerassimova Saenz is an associate attorney at The Narrows Law Group in Tacoma, Washington. Ms. Saenz concentrates her practice on family law and represents clients throughout the Tacoma area.
Ms. Saenz develops personal relationships with each of her family law clients. She knows that every case is different and works hard to help resolve each client’s situation in the way that best suits their needs. She enjoys creating unique strategies and solutions designed to help guide her clients through a difficult and challenging time in their lives.
Prior to joining The Narrows Law Group, Ms. Saenz gained legal experience by working as an extern with various offices within Pierce County government. She knew she wanted to practice family law due to her desire to help people going through a difficult time and find solutions to their issues, enabling them to move forward with their lives.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Saenz serves her legal community in various ways. She is a member of the Washington State Bar Association Family Law Section and the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, previously serving on the Family Law Section executive board. She also belongs to Washington Women Lawyers Pierce Chapter and sits on the board of the Honorable Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court.
In 2011, Ms. Saenz graduated from the University of Washington with a bachelor’s degree in society, ethics and human behavior. She earned her law degree from Seattle University School of Law in 2015. She holds a license to practice law before all Washington state courts.
About Miryana Gerassimova Saenz
First Admitted: 2015, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://thenarrowslawgroup.com/about-miryana-Saenz/
- B.A., Society, Ethics, and Human Behavior, University of Washington, 2011
- Member, Pierce County chapter of the Washington Women Lawyers
- Hon. Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court, Member
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member
- Trustee, Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section, Executive Board, 2019-2021
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- “Rising Star” Super Lawyers, 2018-2021
- Did you know today is National Brother's Day? We are so grateful for our brothers and we celebrate them today!… https://t.co/bFAYdjneo0
- We take a comprehensive approach to your #legal needs to provide you with efficient and effective solutions with ou… https://t.co/nF86ceEHA3
- 🎶These are a few of my favorite things... about #Tacoma! #TheNarrowsLawGroup loves the #community we serve and ther… https://t.co/Ht2kflzTLN
- Get a glimpse of Violet the French bulldog! Logan is excitedly anticipating the homecoming of this adorable pup thi… https://t.co/rbHDNfA9eE
- When parents #divorce or separate, they’ll lay out a care course of action - a #parentingplan. #Custodydisputes are… https://t.co/p4EACfoV9M
Last Updated: 5/15/2022