Top rated Family Law attorney in Tacoma, WashingtonBolan Law Group, P.S.
Practice Areas: Family Law, General Litigation, Real Estate
Licensed in Washington since: 2004
Education: Seattle University School of Law
Nicole's practice focuses on ways to help her clients resolve legal disputes in an effective, efficient, and compassionate manner. The majority of Nicole's practice focuses on family law, including divorces, child custody disputes, division of assets, relocation, child support disputes, and parenting plan/child support modifications. Because Nicole believes in the value of resolving matters by agreement rather than through litigation, she is trained and practices in the area of collaborative family law, where the parties commit to reaching a resolution by agreement rather than going to court. However, when necessary, Nicole is also prepared to advocate for her clients in court and protect what matters most to them. Nicole also represents clients in many other areas of civil litigation, including business, real estate, and employment disputes.
Nicole graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law and is a partner in her firm.
First Admitted: 2004, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://bkb-law.com/nicole-m-bolan/
- Great grandmother found to be de facto parent of great grandson after raising him for over 6 years, following agreed non-parental custody case. , 2019
- WSBA Family Law Section, 2023
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County, 2023
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, 2023
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington, 2023
- Washington State Bar Association, 2023
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, 2023
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014