Shelly M. Andrew
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Tacoma, WashingtonGordon Thomas Honeywell LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Washington since: 2009
Education: University of Washington School of Law
Gordon Thomas Honeywell LLP1201 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402 Visit website
Shelly M. Andrew is an Partner at Gordon Thomas Honeywell, LLP, where she has worked since 2011. Her practice focuses on advising clients in employment law, business law, business and employment litigation, employee rights, and trust and estate litigation (TEDRA).
Ms. Andrew is knowledgeable and professional in her practice and enjoys assisting her clients through complex issues. She realizes that these fields can be difficult for clients to understand, and she is patient, honest and thorough in explaining the legal process and involving clients in each step of their case.
Ms. Andrew received a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Washington, after which she attended the University of Alabama School of Law and completed her Juris Doctor at the University of Washington School of Law. She is admitted to practice law in Washington and Alaska, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska and the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington.
Prior to joining the law firm, Ms. Andrew served as a law clerk at the Alaska Court of Appeals and a judicial extern with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington. She enjoys contributing to the legal community and is an active member of numerous professional associations, including the Washington State Bar Association, the Alaska Bar Association, the King County Bar Association, the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association and Washington Women Lawyers.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Estate & Trust Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Defense
Employment Law - Employee
- 30% Business Litigation
- 30% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 20% Employment Litigation: Defense
First Admitted: 2009, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.gth-law.com/attorneys/andrew
- Board Member & Executive Board Member, Campaign for Equal Justice
- Past Board Member, Emergency Food Network
- Past Board Member, Metropolitan Development Council
- , Selected for inclusion in the 2013-2019, Washington Rising Stars lists
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Alaska
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Alaska State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Anchorage Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Alaska State Bar Association
- University of Washington, B.A.
Office location for Shelly M. Andrew
1201 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2019