Bradley J. Thayer
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Vancouver, WA
Attorney Bradley J. Thayer is a partner with the Schauermann Thayer Jacobs Staples & Edwards PS law firm in Vancouver, Washington. Licensed to practice in Oregon as well as Washington, Mr. Thayer represents the rights and entitlements of clients throughout both states who have serious personal injury or wrongful death claims arising because of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, with a particular focus on auto accident and biking accident claims.
A 2007 graduate of Western Washington University, Mr. Thayer lived in Spain for two years, where he taught English. Upon returning to the U.S., Mr. Thayer attended Willamette University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2015. A Dean's List Scholar in law school, he was a member of the Student Bar Association and the Moot Court Board.
Along with practicing before all Oregon and Washington state courts, Mr. Thayer is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and the District of Oregon, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Since joining the firm in 2015, Mr. Thayer has proven himself a tireless and dedicated legal advocate for those in need. Fighting insurance companies on behalf of his plaintiff clients, he has secured numerous substantial settlements and awards for those in need. During this time, he has earned numerous accolades from his peers, as well as many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients. In 2018, he received the Rising Star Award from the Clark County Bar Association, and he holds "Superb" client ratings on Avvo.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Thayer is a member of several local, state and national professional legal organizations. He currently serves as chair of the Roundtable Committee for the Washington State Association for Justice, and he has served as president and secretary of the Clark County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section. He is also a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, the Multnomah County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Bradley J. Thayer
First Admitted: 2015, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.washingtonoregonlawyers.com/bradley-thayer
- Western Washington University Journalism BA - Bachelor of Arts, Journalism; Minor: Sociology, 2007
- Recognizing outstanding achievements by an attorney who has been in practice 5 years or less., Rising Star, Clark County Bar Association, 2018
- Law and Politics Magazine, Super Lawyers “Rising Star” selectee, 2019
- Dean's List Willamette University College of Law, 2015
- Cum Laude Willamette University College of Law, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington Admitted to Practice, 2019
- United States Court of Appeals For the Ninth Circuit Admitted to Practice, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington Admitted to Practice, 2016
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Guardians of Civil Justice Member, 2016
- Washington State Association for Justice Eagle Member, 2015
- American Association for Justice Member, 2014
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Member, 2016
- Clark County Bar Association Member, 2015
- Multnomah County Bar Association Member, 2016
- Washington State Association for Justice, Roundtable Committee Co-Chair, 2018
- Washington State Association for Justice, Roundtable Committee Chair, 2017
- Washington State Association for Justice, Roundtable Committee Vice Chair, Clark County, 2016
- Clark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section President, 2016
- Clark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Secretary, 2017
- Clark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Member, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022