Shaun O. Callahan
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Vancouver, WashingtonGLP Attorneys, P.S., Inc.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Licensed in Washington since: 2014
Education: University of Washington School of Law
GLP Attorneys, P.S., Inc.7600 NE 41st St
Vancouver, WA 98662 Phone: 253-627-7701 Email: Shaun O. Callahan Visit website
Shaun O. Callahan is a Partner based out of GLP Attorneys’ Vancouver office.
Shaun has been representing the wrongfully injured since 2014. He focuses his practice on representing clients injured as a result of automobile accidents, medical malpractice, or negligence by property owners. In addition to serving clients across the Pacific Northwest, Shaun leads GLP Attorneys’ Legal Internship Program for the firm’s South Sound region. This program exists to provide meaningful work experiences for students in law school who are interested in careers in the personal injury field. Each year, GLP Attorneys is proud to employee up to 10 legal interns across Washington State.
Shaun is a “double Dawg”, having earned his Juris Doctorate in 2014 from the University of Washington School of Law after receiving his bachelor’s degree in political science from UW in 2011. While in law school, Shaun won the school-wide negotiation competition and worked as an intern for Intellectual Ventures and Avalara, Inc. After law school, he worked as an associate attorney at the Johanson Law Group in Edmonds before joining GLP Attorneys in 2016.
Shaun has been an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice since 2015. He has also been recognized as a Rising Star by Washington Super Lawyers for 2019, 2020, and 2021 – an honor awarded only to the top 2.5% of attorneys in Washington State.
Shaun is one of the co-founders of the Husky Traders, a UW Finance Association that remains the premier finance club at the University of Washington. When he’s not working, Shaun loves playing sports, traveling, and meeting new people. Other than that, Shaun can also often be found being forcibly marched on a grueling hike by his loving wife.
First Admitted: 2014, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://www.glpattorneys.com/attorneys/shaun-callahan/
- $300,000 for a woman who suffered an exacerbation of pre-existing jaw issues.
- $10 million for a young girl who suffered partial paralysis following a botched routine medical procedure
- $500,000 settlement for a woman who injured both rotator cuffs in a rear-end collision
- $450,000 settlement for a man who injured his heel while walking down makeshift stairs at an amateur theater dress rehearsal.
- $300,000 settlement for the customer of a nail salon who had three toes amputated as a result of receiving a nick on one toe that led to a serious infection
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, J.D., 2014
- University of Washington, Seattle, B.A., Political Science, 2011
- , 2021 Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , 2022 Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% are names to the Rising Stars list. , 2019 Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% are names to the Rising Stars list. , 2020 Washington Rising Star List, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, 2021
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member, 2015 – Present, 2015
- Oregon State Bar, 2021
- Washington, 2014
- Documentation best practices, Speaker, “Charting and Documentation in a Personal Injury Case", WSCA CONFAB, October 2022 (Vancouver), Healthcare, 2022
- Charting and documentation best practices in a PI case, Speaker, “Charting and Documentation in a Personal Injury Case”, GLP Attorneys Healthcare Provider Seminar, May 2022, Healthcare, 2022
- What does the litigation process look like for you and your patient?, Speaker, “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Litigation”, GLP Attorneys Healthcare Provider Seminar, August 2022, Healthcare, 2022
- Best practices, Speaker, "Getting Paid When the Case Doesn’t Settle", GLP Attorneys Healthcare Provider Seminar, Healthcare, 2022
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023