Top rated personal injury attorney in Yakima, WashingtonAbeyta Nelson Injury Law
David Abeyta is an attorney at Abeyta Nelson PC in Yakima, Washington. Mr. Abeyta concentrates his practice on personal injury and wrongful death law, representing clients in the Yakima and Seattle areas who have been injured due to automobile accidents, school injuries and other types of incidents.
Mr. Abeyta earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Washington State University and later acquired his law degree from California Western School of Law. He has been admitted to practice law in the state of Washington since 2010.
Recognition Mr. Abeyta has received for his work within the legal profession includes being awarded the “Ready to Soar” award from the Washington State Association for Justice award in 2014. This award is presented to attorneys who have significantly contributed to their legal and professional communities and demonstrated quality in the profession.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Abeyta is actively involved in a variety of activities and organizations. He is a member of numerous groups, including the American Association for Justice, the Washington State Association for Justice and the Washington State Bar Association. He is also a member of the board of governors and new member committee of the Washington State Association for Justice.
Mr. Abeyta is also actively involved in the Yakima community, using his experience and skill to serve in a number of different roles. He serves as a loaned executive for the United Way of Central Washington and is also a member of the board of directors of The Montessori School of Yakima and the Yakima Valley Community Foundation.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Washington
Professional Webpage: http://abeytanelson.com/attorneys/david-p-abeyta/
- Board of Directors, Yakima Valley Community Foundation
- Co-Chair, Pillars Campaign for United Way
- Named as Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016
- Named as Campaign Volunteer of the Year
- “Ready to Soar” New Lawyer Award, WSAJ, 2014
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Association, Justice Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Member
- Washington State University, Political Science, 2005
- West Valley High School
Office location for David Abeyta
1102 West Yakima Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022