Charles M. Love, IV
Top rated personal injury attorney in Charleston, West VirginiaThe Love Law Firm
Attorney Charles M. Love, IV, is the founder of The Love Law Firm in Charleston, West Virginia. Mr. Love devotes his practice to personal injury law, representing West Virginia clients in matters involving commercial truck accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, premises liability, products liability, wrongful termination and other catastrophic injuries.
Mr. Love has been licensed to practice law since 1997. He is admitted before all West Virginia state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
In addition to running his practice, Mr. Love is active in his local and professional communities. He is a member of The West Virginia State Bar and serves as a Kanawha County representative to the organization’s board of governors. He also belongs to the West Virginia Association for Justice and the West Virginia Law Institute.
Over the course of his years in practice, Mr. Love has served his community through activities such as coaching youth soccer. He has also been involved with various charitable organizations in the Charleston region.
Mr. Love graduated cum laude from Denison University with bachelor’s degrees in French and economics. He went on to earn his law degree from West Virginia University College of Law and spent many years working for a private West Virginia-based law firm before founding his own practice in 2014.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Health care
Personal injury - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Personal injury - defense, Nursing home
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Health care
First Admitted: 1997, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://thelovelawfirm.com/about-us/
- Recognized as a “Super Lawyer” in the area of general plaintiffs litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- West Virginia Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia Law Institute, Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Supreme Court for the United States of America
- United States District Courts for the Northern Districts of West Virginia
- Board of Governors for the West Virginia Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- United States District Courts for the Southern Districts of West Virginia
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Member
- State of West Virginia
- Denison University, Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and French, cum laude, 1993
Office location for Charles M. Love, IV
405 Capitol Street, Suite 309
Charleston, WV 25301
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2011, 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008
Find me online
- Do you suspect your loved one's nursing home placement isn't treating them properly? Contact… https://t.co/Aj6ChylATh
- Whether you've had a slip and fall accident at a store, a private home, or anywhere else, if it's a result of a pro… https://t.co/qk4ZAyy33H
- What you do in the aftermath of a car accident can significantly impact the outcome of any legal cases that may ari… https://t.co/6p8becpx3H