Top rated personal injury attorney in Charleston, West VirginiaWest Law Firm, L.C.
An attorney at West Law Firm LC, David Dobson represents clients in West Virginia who have been injured by the negligence or carelessness of another. His personal injury practice covers cases of wrongful death, workplace injuries, medical malpractice, slip-and-falls, trucking accidents and automobile accidents. With almost a decade of experience as a practicing attorney, he has gained a reputation as a passionate advocate for those who need help to secure a stable financial future.
Admitted to practice in the state of West Virginia, Mr. Dobson is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of West Virginia. He is a member of the Kanawha County Bar Association and the West Virginia State Bar, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated, the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Dobson attended West Virginia University, where he graduated in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in journalism. He then attended law school at West Virginia University College of Law, where he was on the dean’s List and earned his Juris Doctor in 2012. Throughout his career, he has worked on cases both large and small and believes every client is just as important as another.
The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys named Mr. Dobson one of the Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 in Personal Injury Law. With a focus on being approachable and maintaining open communication, he has been instrumental in providing a secure future for many who have been injured or become ill through no fault of their own.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.westinjurylawyers.com/meet-our-team/david-a-dobs...
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. Southern District Court of West Virginia
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University, cum laude, Major: Journalism, 2009
Office location for David Dobson
1514 Kanawha Blvd E
Charleston, WV 25311
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023