Robert A. Campbell
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Charleston, WV
Raised in Southern West Virginia, Mr. Campbell is a 1989 summa cum laude graduate of West Virginia University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (Accounting). Mr. Campbell attended the West Virginia College of Law and in 1990 was named to the West Virginia Law Review. He served as student works editor for the Law Review and authored United States Department of Labor v. Triplett: Black Lung Claimants will Continue to Suffer From a Lack of Legal Representation, 93 for the W.Va. L. Rev. 713, 1991. Mr. Campbell graduated at the top of his law school class in 1992 with the distinction of being inducted into the Order of the Coif.
Mr. Campbell's practice involves representing clients in litigation matters in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and coal related litigation. The majority of Mr. Campbell’s work involves representing clients and their families in the aftermath of catastrophic injuries or death resulting from truck, automobile, and motorcycle collisions, as well as on the job injuries/deaths. He was admitted to the bar in 1992 and is authorized to practice by the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts f West Virginia and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Mr. Campbell is also a member of the Kanawha County, West Virginia and American Bar Associations.
Mr. Campbell has been recognized as a Super Lawyer in West Virginia by Thomson Reuters since 2017 and a Top 100 Civil Trial Attorney in West Virginia by the National Trial Lawyers. He has also been named a "Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyer" in West Virginia by The National Trial Lawyers, is a member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, and has received hands-on tractor-trailer driver training and instruction for legal professionals through The Legacy Corporation International. He is a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. Mr. Campbell has also been recognized as a Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney for Excellence in the Field of Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys and a 10 Best Attorney in West Virginia by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
About Robert A. Campbell
First Admitted: 1992, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.farmerclinecampbell.com/attorney/robert-a-campbe...
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, B.S., 1989, Major: Accounting, summa cum laude
- US DOL v. Triplett: Black Lung Claimants Will Continue to Suffer from Lack of Legal Representation, 93 W.Va.L.Rev. 713, 1991
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Board of Governors, 2020
- American Bar Association, Member
- Accademy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Member
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association State Executive Committee Member 2018, 2018
- Kanawha County Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia Law Review, Order of the Coif
- Member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Other Outstanding Achievements
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in West Virginia, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers in West Virginia, 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in West Virginia, 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyer in West Virginia, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in West Virginia, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyer in West Virginia, 2017
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in West Virginia, 2017
Last Updated: 8/9/2022