Taylor M. Norman
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Charleston, WV
Taylor M. Norman is an associate attorney at the law firm of Bailey, Javins, & Carter L.C. in Charleston, West Virginia. Mr. Norman focuses his practice on personal injury law, representing plaintiffs in Charleston, Logan, Summersville and across the state of West Virginia.
Mr. Norman has experience handling a wide variety of matters involving consumer litigation, personal injury, products liability, workplace injury and wrongful death. He holds a license to practice law before all West Virginia state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Committed to helping those who have been injured or lost a loved one due to negligence, Mr. Norman provides compassionate and skilled representation to West Virginia residents. He understands the enormous toll an injury can take on an individual and their family, and works tirelessly to ensure justice is achieved.
Actively involved in the West Virginia legal community, Mr. Norman is a member of various professional organizations. He belongs to The West Virginia State Bar, the West Virginia Association for Justice and the National Association of Royalty Owners.
Mr. Norman earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Bethany College. He was an NCAA Division III football player and graduated as a member of the dean’s list. Upon completing his degree, he attended and graduated cum laude from Charlotte School of Law. While attending law school, he served as senior editor of the law review and gained legal experience clerking for Bailey, Javins, & Carter L.C. before joining the firm as an associate.
- 50%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Defects, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Class Actions, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Taylor M. Norman
First Admitted: 2016, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.baileyjavinscarter.com/attorneys/taylor-m-norman...
- Bethany College, Bethany, WV, B.S., Honors: Dean’s List, College Athlete (Football – NCAA Division III), Major: Political Science, 2013
- West Virginia Bar Association
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- West Virginia, 2016
- Southern District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- National Association of Royalty Owners
- Taylor Norman is an attorney at Bailey Javins & Carter located in Charleston, WV. Mr. Norman zealously represents his clients, protecting their rights and making sure they receive maximum compensation for their injuries., Taylor Norman Biography, 2019
- Safer Driver Assistance Tech Now More Important Than Self-Driving Cars, Consumers Say https://t.co/1iM5h1jEao https://t.co/PRenIt1DAx
- The Most Dangerous States for Pedestrians | Bankrate https://t.co/L3P3aTkgPt
- Traffic Safety Signs May Be Hazardous To Your Health https://t.co/Wv29sNu051
- Younger Teens May Be Better Drivers Than Older Teens, And Less Likely To Crash https://t.co/kQAFt2PE6A https://t.co/Sl236fKRai
- In New Seat Belt Reminder Ratings For SUVs, Only Two -Both Subarus - Get Top Ratings https://t.co/AwFqLk1hzE
Last Updated: 5/15/2022