Top rated criminal defense attorney in Appleton, WisconsinRudolph Law Office
Michael Rudolph started practicing criminal defense in 1983. With more than 35 years of legal experience handling a wide variety of cases, Attorney Rudolph is best known as a seasoned criminal defense lawyer who aggressively pursues the most beneficial outcome for every client. During the initial consultation, he provides sound legal advice and will assess a case to inform clients of the legal action that needs to be taken. Attorney Rudolph has tried over 100 jury trials and his courtroom experience is well recognized and respected.
His dedication to seeking the most beneficial outcome for his clients' cases has enabled him to develop a solid reputation among fellow local attorneys. He has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Wisconsin. He has been selected as a Wisconsin Super Lawyer since 2008, was selected as one of the five Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Outagamie County (1986), was voted Best of the Bar Criminal Defense Attorney by other attorneys in Fox City Magazine (1986), and was voted Best DUI and Drug Defense Attorney (1996 and 2002).
Attorney Mike Rudolph represents individuals charged with misdemeanors or felonies and has been particularly successful defending those charged with DUI/DWI, white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement, and drug crimes including possession and possession with intent to sell.
He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1983 and obtained a Masters Degree in Public Administration the same year.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal defense: white collar
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Prosecution, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI, White collar crime
- 40% Criminal defense
- 40% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal defense: white collar
First Admitted: 1983, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://www.attorneymikerudolph.com/wisconsin-attorney-mike-r...
- I have handled public defender cases, Legal Action of Wisconsin referred cases, State Bar Lawyer Referral cases. Strike Force for Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Attack on Lawyers Defense Council, assistant Scout Master - Troop 1 Boy Scouts, Charter member of Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Board of Directors (since founding)
- Past President, Vice President, and Secretary of the Outagamie County Bar
- Charter Member and a Charter Director of the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Two-year program of Master's level education., 1983
- Lecturer at numerous State Bar continuing legal education seminars on traffic updates, how to defend cases and legal issues, Defending Traffic Cases, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Continuing legal education seminars put on by invitation-only group of the best drunk driving lawyers in the state as faculty for education of other lawyers, Defending Drunk Driving Cases - Opening Statements, Drunk Driving Roundtable
- Continuing legal education seminars put on by invitation-only group of the best drunk driving lawyers in the state as faculty for education of other lawyers, Defending Drunk Driving Cases - Cross Examination, Drunk Driving Roundtable
- Continuing legal education seminars put on by invitation-only group of the best drunk driving lawyers in the state as faculty for education of other lawyers, Defending Drunk Driving Cases - Mitigation of Damages, Drunk Driving Roundtable
- Continuing legal education seminar put on by WACDL on total defense of drug cases from investigation through appellate practice, Defending the Drug Case, Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Book published by Wisconsin State Bar for defense of traffic cases, Defending Traffic Cases in Wisconsin, Wisconsin State Bar
- Successfully defending drunk driving cases., Speaker, Defense of Drunk Driving Cases, Lorman, 1986
- How to successfully defend death cases involving OWI., Defending Drunk Driving Homiced Cases, Wisconsin Public Defenders Seminar
- Master's Degree in Public Administration from The LaFollette Institute of Public Policy, 1983
- Awarded the Advocate's Prize for the successful Defense at Trial of Criminal Homicide., Martin Hanson Award, Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1997
- Voted by Fellow Lawyers as the Best Lawyer for Criminal Defense, Drunk Driving Defense and Defense of Drug Cases, Best of the Bar, Fox Cities Magazine, 1996
- Voted the Best of the Bar by Fellow Lawyers in the Areas of Defense of Drug Cases and Drunk Driving, Best of the Bar, Fox Cities Magazine, 2002
Office location for Michael Rudolph
111 East South River Street
Appleton, WI 54915