Matthew J. Krische
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Eau Claire, WI
Focused exclusively on criminal defense cases, Matthew J. Krische founded Krische & Moertel Trail Attorneys, LLC to help people facing charges that include felonies, misdemeanors, drunk driving, sex offenses, weapons crimes, theft and drug crimes. He represents clients in Menomonie, Chippewa Falls, River Falls and Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
After earning a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Mr. Krische went on to receive a Juris Doctor in 2010 from the Hamline University Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
An aggressive trial attorney, Mr. Krische is thorough when preparing a defense. He knows that even in the early stages of the criminal system, a person’s rights could be violated or, at the very least, compromised. As soon as clients reach out to him, Mr. Krische begins strategizing the best possible way to protect their interests.
This client-focused approach is the reason Mr. Krische has had numerous successes, which include not-guilty jury verdicts in cases involving battery, strangulation, sexual assault and controlled substances. He has also prevented cases from going to trial, such as an instance in which he proved that a witness had lied to police about a sexual assault charge. In other cases, he obtained case dismissals and reduced sentencing on behalf of clients.
Admitted to practice in Wisconsin and Minnesota, Mr. Krische is active in the legal community through his memberships with the Eau Claire County Bar Association, the Chippewa County Bar Association, the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the State Bar of Wisconsin, and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
About Matthew J. Krische
First Admitted: 2011, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://www.eauclaireattorney.com/About/Matthew-J-Krische.sht...
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, B.B.A.
- State Bar of Minnesota
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Chippewa County Bar
- Eau Claire County Bar Association
- How can a student lower the chance of OWI? https://t.co/xt043VmLyI
- Did the police officer make a mistake in arresting you for OWI https://t.co/poK5g80kGu
- An OWI and getting to know your new ignition interlock device https://t.co/EM5SIYJZRt
- What are some examples of disorderly conduct? https://t.co/xWjTZxfaGP
- Driving under the influence of marijuana has severe consequences https://t.co/tIp8W2inv8
Last Updated: 6/14/2022