Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Hudson, WI
Ryan Muir is an associate attorney at the Nicolet Law Accident & Injury Lawyers, S.C., law firm which has nine offices in Wisconsin and four in Minnesota. He assists clients with legal matters related to Social Security and disability claims, workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Representing clients across Wisconsin and Minnesota from his office in Hudson, Wisconsin, he is a diligent attorney, empowering his clients with a good understanding of their rights and the law.
Mr. Muir earned his Bachelor of Arts in 2014 from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. While there, he was a member of Phi Alpha Theta, Psi Sigma and the National History Honor Society. He then enrolled at the University of Minnesota Law School to earn his law degree, where he functioned as the student director of the Maynard Pirsig Moot Court.
During law school, Mr. Muir volunteered as a student attorney at the Bankruptcy Clinic, representing indigent folks with bankruptcy filings and proceedings. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Bridget A. Sullivan of the Hennepin County District Court. Earning his Juris Doctor in 2017, he was licensed to practice in Minnesota the same year and in Wisconsin in 2021. He is also admitted to appear before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
A thoughtful and detail-oriented attorney, Mr. Muir guides his clients through each step of the legal process. For his exceptional legal services, Avvo has rated him “Very Good,” and he has been ranked among the Top 40 under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers. He also maintains professional memberships in several legal associations including the Minnesota State Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Washington County Bar Association and the St. Croix Valley Bar Association.
About Ryan Muir
First Admitted: 2017, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://nicoletlaw.com/attorneys/muir-ryan-t/
- Minnesota, 2017
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2019
- Wisconsin, 2021
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, B.A. – 05/2014
Pro bono/Community Service
- Reader/Writer, 2018 to Present
- Claire’s Court, 2019 to Present
- , Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40, Trial Lawyers, 2021
- We are giving away a pair of Tickets to the Packers VS. Saints preseason game on 8/19 at Lambeau Field! To kick off… https://t.co/l3e21CXVvA
- Don’t forget, Nicolet Law is always listening… to your needs. #AlwaysListening https://t.co/6Vya80RPPG
- We can't thank you enough for the five star review, Mitchell! Ben and the rest of the team here at Nicolet Law appr… https://t.co/9FZ01NUBNz
- Congratulations to Faith Setzke for winning our @CountryJam Giveaway and a HUGE thank you to everyone who participa… https://t.co/7RAcyqykMb
- We have a pair of 3-day passes to @CountryJam we’re giving away! Who wants to join us where the songs sound sweeter… https://t.co/My18MoFrBc
Last Updated: 6/25/2022