Top rated personal injury attorney in Madison, WisconsinAnne MacArthur Law LLC
An attorney at Anne MacArthur Law, LLC, Anne MacArthur represents clients in Madison, Wisconsin. With over three decades of experience, she focuses her practice on matters of personal injury, including the following: premises liability, nursing home injuries or neglect, wrongful death, dog bite cases, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents and any defective or unsafe condition on a business property that causes an injury.
Ms. MacArthur is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois and the state of Wisconsin, and before several federal courts. These include the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
At the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ms. MacArthur earned a Bachelor of Arts with a focus in sociology, philosophy and history. She then attended The University of Wisconsin Law School, where she graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor, and then earned a Master of Law from the same school four years later.
The National Board of Trial Advocacy named her a board-certified Civil Trial Attorney, and she was appointed a member of the Wisconsin Court System Office of Lawyer Regulation District Nine Investigative Committee. For her high ethical standards and long list of successful results, she holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Ms. MacArthur has been honored to present on various legal topics to The Chicago Bar Association and the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1987, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.annemacarthurlaw.com/anne-macarthur-profile
- New, Recurring, and Emerging Ethical Issues in Personal Injury Litigation, Wisconsin Association of Justice, Winter Meeting (2015)
- Panelist – Bench & Bar Relations, Seventh Circuit Judicial Conference (1996)
- Nuts & Bolts of Appellate Practice, Chicago Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division (1998)
- The Medicare Secondary Payer Statutes and Medicare Medical Set-Aside Account, Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, Winter Meeting (2006)
- Ethical Issues Confronting Personal Injury Lawyers, Wisconsin Association of Justice, Spring Meeting (2013)
- AV-Preeminent -- Civil Trial Law, Personal Injury, Administrative Law, Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certification, Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Supreme Court of the Unite States of America
- Dane County Bar Association
- State Bar Association of Wisconsin
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Attorney Member, Supreme Court of Wisconsin, Office of Lawyer Regulation District 9 (Dane County) Investigative Committee
- Board Member, National Board of Trial Advocacy (2016-Present)
- State of Illinois
- State of Wisconsin
- United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois (General and Trial Bars)
- United States District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Office location for Anne MacArthur
10 East Doty Street
Madison, WI 53703
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022