Christopher E. Rogers
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Madison, WisconsinHabush Habush & Rottier S.C.
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Products Liability
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 1995
Education: University of Wisconsin Law School
Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.150 East Gilman Street
Madison, WI 53703
Christopher E. Rogers is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Providing legal representation in Wisconsin for a variety of different issues, Christopher Rogers was selected to Super Lawyers for 2010 - 2023. He is admitted to practice before the courts in Wisconsin.
After completing undergraduate studies, Christopher E. Rogers attended law school. Christopher Rogers was enrolled at University of Wisconsin Law School. He earned a juris doctor degree in 1995. Christopher Rogers was admitted to the practice of law in 1995.
Attorneys like Christopher E. Rogers are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Christopher Rogers represents clients with Civil Litigation: Plaintiff issues.
Top ListsTop 25: Madison Super Lawyers: 2012, 2015 - 2023
- Top 25: 2023 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2022 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2021 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2020 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2019 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2018 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2017 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2016 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2015 Madison Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2012 Madison Super Lawyers