Michael J. Luebke
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Madison, WisconsinGingras, Thomsen & Wachs, LLP
At the law office of Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs LLP in Madison, Wisconsin, Michael J. Luebke provides ardent representation to his clients in their personal injury matters, ranging from auto accidents, bike accidents, medical malpractice and legal malpractice to nursing home abuse and neglect, products liability and bad faith insurance, as well as business litigation and wrongful death.
Practicing law for nearly 40 years, Mr. Luebke uses an effective and refined approach to every case he takes on, conducting meticulous research and focusing on key aspects that would prove an effective challenge to the opposition. He is focused on getting his clients the just compensation they deserve for their pain and suffering, or the pain of losing a loved one.
Mr. Luebke has been nationally recognized for his work in personal injury law by prominent legal organizations, including being rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s highest peer-review rating, and recognition from The Best Lawyers in America for his work in mass torts and class action suits.
Earning his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1977, Mr. Luebke attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison Law School and received his Juris Doctor in 1982. He is licensed to practice in Wisconsin and is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
A dominant figure within the legal community, Mr. Luebke holds memberships in the following organizations:
· The Dane County Bar Association
· The American Bar Association
· The State Bar of Wisconsin
· The Wisconsin Association for Justice
· The American Association for Justice
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.gtwlawyers.com/wisconsin-attorneys/michael-j-lue...
- Best Lawyers, 2021
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-Present
- Wisconsin SuperLawyers, 2006-Present
- Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury, 2013
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1983
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- B.S., Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1977
Office location for Michael J. Luebke
8150 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2019