Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Madison, WisconsinGingras, Thomsen & Wachs, LLP
Riley Leonard is a litigation attorney who focuses his practice on personal injury matters, including matters involving auto accidents, bike accidents, wrongful death, defective products, medical malpractice, employment law, legal malpractice, dog bites, truck accidents and premises liability. He is an attorney at the law firm Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs LLP located in Madison, Wisconsin.
Mr. Leonard acts as an ardent champion for his clients’ rights since he is aware of how tough it may be for people to sustain injuries as a result of another person's irresponsible and reckless behavior. He is committed to providing his clients with tenacious and meticulous representation to aid in their ability to stand up again and assists them in navigating the challenging legal system.
With a major in anthropology, Mr. Leonard graduated from the University of Alaska Southeast, where he served as the vice president of the International Honors Society. He studied a semester abroad in Thailand at the Mahidol University International College. He later attended the University of Wisconsin Law School and earned his Juris Doctor in 2018.
Mr. Leonard is authorized to practice law in Wisconsin and before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Wisconsin and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit. He has been an active member of the following legal associations:
· Wisconsin Association for Justice
· American Bar Association
· State Bar of Wisconsin
· Dane County Bar Association
Additionally, he is a member of the board of directors of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s International Practice Section. He has written extensively and his articles regarding alternative dispute resolution, disability and employment, and Thailand’s Gender Equality Act have been published.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2018, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.gtwlawyers.com/wisconsin-attorneys/riley-leonard...
- Civil Litigation Forms Manual: Chapter 38: Alternative Dispute Resolution (Ed. 2022 Sup.)
- Thailand’s Gender Equality Act: A Solution for the United States’ Transgender Bathroom Debate, Wisconsin International Law Journal (2018)
- The Law of Damages in Wisconsin: Chapter 7: Disability and Loss of Enjoyment of Life (Ed.; 2019 – Present)
- Rising Stars, 2021, Present
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2022
- Dane County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- State Bar of Wisconsin – International Practice Section Board of Directors
- Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2019
- Western District of Wisconsin, 2018
- Wisconsin State Bar, 2018
- University of Alaska Southeast, Bachelors of Arts, 2013
Office location for Riley Leonard
8150 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023