Robert J. Gingras
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Madison, WisconsinGingras, Thomsen & Wachs, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Employment Litigation, Class Action & Mass Torts
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 1981
Education: University of Wisconsin Law School
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs, LLP8150 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717 Visit website
One of the founding partners of Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs LLP in Wisconsin, Bob J. Gingras is a staunch attorney known across the state for his top-notch personal injury litigation services provided to the people residing in Madison, Milwaukee, Waukesha and Eau Claire. Practicing law in the state for over four decades, he takes on cases involving truck accidents, motor vehicle accidents, defective products, wrongful death, nursing home neglect and employment law issues.
A University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate, Mr. Gingras earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1976 and later graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School with his law degree in 1981. The State Bar of Wisconsin authorized him to represent Wisconsin residents the same year, and he has litigated cases before federal, state, and appellate courts, including the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, the United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Nearly a decade after receiving his bar license, Mr. Gingras established his firm with the goal of providing unparalleled support and assistance to all people. Not afraid of going against big insurance companies, corporations and at times even the government, he doesn’t rest until he can offer an earnest yet practical solution to their issue and fights tirelessly to obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Mr. Gingras’ record of numerous settlements and verdicts obtained throughout his career has earned him a sweet spot in the prestigious Multi-Million Advocates Forum, and he has been listed as one of The Best Lawyers in America almost since the time he started his practice.
His commitment to making society a better place doesn’t end with his day-to-day legal activities. Mr. Gingras holds memberships in several organizations, such as the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Dane County Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981
Professional Webpage: https://www.gtwlawyers.com/wisconsin-attorneys/bob-j-gingras...
- Multi-Million Advocates Forum, 2009
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Present
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer, 2006-Present
- The Best Lawyers in America, 1989-Present
- The Best Lawyers in Madison, Madison Magazine, 1994-Present
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1981
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1976
Office location for Robert J. Gingras
8150 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022