Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Madison, WI
- Free Consultation
Founder of Johnen Law Offices in Madison, Wisconsin, Sasa Johnen is a criminal defense attorney. With more than seven years of legal experience, he represents clients across Wisconsin in criminal defense matters such as DWI/DUI and traffic violations.
Known for his fierce advocacy, Mr. Johnen is a tenacious litigator for those who stand accused of wrongdoing. He has a long record of efficiently obtaining successful verdicts for his clients with a focus on cost-effective representation. Mr. Johnen has a genuine concern for his clients and goes the extra mile for those accused of committing misdemeanors and felonies. He has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
When Mr. Johnen came to the United States in 2004, he worked for minimum wage for two years and saved up so that he could attend college. Despite working a full-time job, Mr. Johnen graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the Viterbo University. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin Law School. He also simultaneously volunteered at the Unemployment Appeals Clinic and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Johnen is a member of the American Bar Association, Wisconsin Bar Association, Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Madison Family Law Network, Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers, La Crosse Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and National College for DUI Defense.
About Sasa Johnen
First Admitted: 2013, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.johnenlaw.com/we-believe/
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration from Viterbo University, 2010
- National College of DUI Defense, 2015
- La Crosse Assocation of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Madison Family Law Network
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- American Bar Association, 2013
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2013
- Criminal Defense, DUI, OWI, Traffic Ticket, Johnen Law Offices, 2017
- Serious Traffic Ticket Reduced To Parking Violation, 2020
- Felony OWI reduced to misdemeanor OWI, 2020
- Not Guilty Finding at Bench Trial for Traffic Ticket, 2020
- OWI (1st) Amended to Reckless Driving, 2020
- OWI (3rd - Offense) Not Guilty Finding at Jury Trial, 2020
Last Updated: 6/29/2022