Alexander S. Kammer
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Middleton, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008
Alexander S. Kammer is an attorney at Atterbury, Kammer & Haag, S.C., in Middleton, Wisconsin. Mr. Kammer focuses his practice on personal injury law. He has many years of experience with matters involving motor vehicle accidents, bad faith insurance claims, occupational accidents, premises liability, products liability, recreational accidents, trucking accidents, wrongful death and other injuries caused by negligence. This wide range of experience coupled with his professional tenacity and skill has led to numerous cases resulting in significant verdicts and settlements throughout his career.
Mr. Kammer has received recognition for his accomplishments, including being listed in the publication “The Best Lawyers in America” and was named one of the “top 100 trial lawyers in Wisconsin” by the American Association for Justice. He has also written and spoken on various personal injury topics.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Kammer enjoys being an active member of the legal community. He belongs to many professional organizations, including the Dane County Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He is also a member of the Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin, the International Brain Injury Association and the National Crime Victim Bar Association.
Mr. Kammer received bachelor’s degrees in history and political science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated cum laude from Northern Illinois University College of Law. He has been licensed to practice law in Wisconsin since 1998 and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008
- What is a diffuse axonal injury? (2009) - A concise description of the mechanisms, causes and symptoms of a diffuse axonal injury, a specie of traumatic brain injury.
About Alexander S. Kammer
First Admitted: 1998, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://www.yourwisconsininjurylawyers.com/About/Alexander-S-...
- Wayland Academy High school, 1988
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Major: History and Political Science, 1992
- Dane County Bar Association, Member
- Public Justice and the National Crime Victim Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin, 1998
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- International Brain Injury Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1999
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Brain Injury Association of Wisconsin, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Wisconsin, American Association of Trial Lawyers
- Best Lawyers of America
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer, since 2006
- Public Justice
Last Updated: 5/15/2022