Aislinn M. Penkwitz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Aislinn M. Penkwitz is an associate attorney with Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, law firm, which has law offices in Milwaukee and Waukesha, Wisconsin. Working primarily out of the firm's Milwaukee law office, Ms. Penkwitz devotes her practice solely to family law, and she provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout her area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Simple and uncontested divorce
· Collaborative divorce
· Child custody and placement
· Child support
· Guardian ad litem appointments
· Paternity actions
· Post-judgment modifications and enforcements
· Restraining orders
Over the course of her legal career spanning more than 10 years, Ms. Penkwitz has established herself as a staunch advocate who works tirelessly for her clients to help them achieve their goals and the positive results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Fostering an atmosphere of open and honest communication with her clients, she carefully explains their options to help them make the best-informed decisions, and she devises creative and customized solutions to help improve their likelihood for success.
A responsive and compassionate attorney, Ms. Penkwitz has a genuine concern for the legal issues her clients are facing, and she promptly addresses their questions and concerns as they arise while providing regular updates about the statuses of their cases. Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, she has earned top rankings and endorsements from her peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ms. Penkwitz attended Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska, where she served as lead articles editor of the Creighton Law Review. She obtained her Juris Doctor in 2010, and the State Bar of Wisconsin admitted her to practice that same year. She is a member of State Bar of Wisconsin, the Society of Family Lawyers, the Ozaukee County and Waukesha County Bar Associations, and the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin.
About Aislinn M. Penkwitz
First Admitted: 2010, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.nkmfamilylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles/Aislinn-M-Pen...
- Wisconsin, 2010
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Ozaukee County Bar Association
- Society of Family Lawyers
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, Law Review: Creighton Law Review, Editor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, Bachelor of Arts, Major: History and Political Studies
- @Talk2Windstream Outage in Wauwatosa WI. What's going on?
- When to request a review of child support in Wisconsin https://t.co/QPTqUhFhZI
- How child support works for high wage earners in Wisconsin https://t.co/VqoPUblZHf
- Five common taxes issues in divorce https://t.co/Nr8YQUmHcu
- Why hire a lawyer for an uncontested divorce? https://t.co/isbBFe8nFz
Last Updated: 9/19/2022