Alison H. S. Krueger
Top rated family law attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinNelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC
Since 1999, Alison H. S. Krueger has handled matters of family law and divorce, helping those in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee Counties in Wisconsin. Attorney Krueger's focus is on traditional client representation and litigation in family law cases. As an attorney at Nelson, Krueger & Millenbach, LLC, she continues to handle cases of complicated divorce,cooperative divorce, uncontested divorce, paternity actions, restraining orders, child support, post-judgment disputes, alimony and maintenance, child placement and custody, and all other family law matters. With an Avvo “Superb” rating, she is particularly sensitive to domestic violence cases involving parties and children.
Attorney Krueger is a fellow in the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and currently serves as secretary on the board. She is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and began her education at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse with a Bachelor of Science in psychology in 1996. While earning a Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin Law School, she received honors as president of the Student Bar Association, a member of the Women’s Law Student Association, a member of the International Law Journal and a member of the Moot Court Board.
Ms. Krueger is currently a member of the Society of Family Lawyers, the Wisconsin Bar Association, the Waukesha Bar Association and the Leander J. Foley, Jr., Matrimonial Chapter of American Inns of Court, and a fellow with the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Named a leading lawyer by Milwaukee’s M Magazine, she also spent time studying in Scotland, where she earned the Bank of Scotland Award for Excellence.
While working with the Center for Public Representation, Ms. Krueger lobbied for better patient privacy and health care reform and interned with the New Horizons Shelter for Battered Women and Children as a child advocate.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1999, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.nkmfamilylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles/Alison-Kruege...
- Leander J. Foley Society of Family Lawyers
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member, Section of Family Law
- Society of Family Lawyers, Board Member - President, 2011-2012
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers , Fellow
- Divorce Cooperative Institute, Inc., Member
- Wisconsin, 1999
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member, Section of Family Law
- Member, International Law Journal, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Member, Moot Court Board, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Awarded the National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Graduating Woman Law Student, 1999
- Leading Lawyers - Milwaukee's M Magazine, 2014 & 2015
- Bank of Scotland Award for Excellence, 1996
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2006-2013
- Bruce F. Bielfus Award for Outstanding Service to the Law School, 1998 - 1999
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer, 2015-2016
- Cooperative Divorce
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, B.S. in Psychology, 1996
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 1999
Office location for Alison H. S. Krueger
2675 N Mayfair Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226