Christopher L. Strohbehn
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2013
Christopher L. Strohbehn is a personal injury attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with over 20 years of legal experience. Mr. Strohbehn is a partner at Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, LLP and serves a diverse client base throughout the Milwaukee area.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Strohbehn has helped many Wisconsin residents obtain compensation after a catastrophic injury. Along with personal injury law, he has experience with cases in the areas of civil litigation, commercial litigation, insurance coverage litigation and property tax appeals. He has litigated at the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Strohbehn has been honored by a number of organizations and publications including Best Lawyers. He is a former president and board member of the Milwaukee Young Lawyer’s Association and served as an alternate examiner for the City of Milwaukee Administrative Review Appeals Board.
Serving his legal community, Mr. Strohbehn has spoken at conferences and seminars and authored articles for various legal publications. He is an active member of the Milwaukee Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin Continuing Legal Education Committee, the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Strohbehn received a bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee. He is licensed to practice law before all Wisconsin state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar.
About Christopher L. Strohbehn
First Admitted: 2002, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.grgblaw.com/attorney-profiles/christopher-l-stro...
- Coronavirus Impact on Commercial Leases
- Business Interrupted: COVID-19 Insurance Coverage Issues
- Liability for Golf Course Accidents and Injuries
- Taking a Child Care Liability Case: Hurdles, Tips and Strategies, Wisconsin Association for Justice, The Verdict, 2008
- Should I Take a Case Against a Bar?, American Association of Justice Newsletter, February 2017
- Navigating Legal Issues: Why Contacting an Attorney is Good for Your Business, On Premise, March 2017
- Every year business owners go through the ritual of opening up their notices from their municipality or an assessor to see how much the municipality is charging for property taxes that year. Of course, that ritual often ends with a groan and perhaps a feeling that for whatever reason this is not right. What can you do to make it right?, Author, Appealing Your Property Taxes – You Cannot Win If You Do Not Try, 2018
- Do you need a refresher or an outline of the process as to how to appeal your property’s taxes? Has COVID-19 impacted your property’s value at all? This presentation will discuss how to appeal your property’s taxes and what impact COVID-19 may have in your presentation to the assessor or Board of Review., Speaker, Handling Property Tax Objections & Appeals in the times of COVID-19, Property/Building Management, 2021
- Recipient, "Best Lawyers" for Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiff)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2008 - 2013
- Selected to Wisconsin Super Lawyers, 2014 - 2020
- Best Lawyers Embargoed Awards, 2018
- Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2002
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Board Member
- Milwaukee Young Lawyer's Association, Past President
- CLE Committee for the State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- City of Milwaukee Administrative Review and Appeals Board, Alternate Examiner
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Marquette University Law School , 2002
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.A., , 1999
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Elected as Municipal Judge of River Hills, Wisconsin, 2018
- Chris Strohbehn discusses why you should choose GRGB, Why GRGB?, 2021
- Today is a tough one for GRGB. We will mourn the loss of D. Michael Guerin but also celebrate the life and legacy h… https://t.co/VVpHbbalVj
- Please join us in celebrating the incredible life of Attorney/Partner/Friend/GRGB family member D. Michael Guerin t… https://t.co/1MTcIJuUbW
- GRGB's Jorge Fragoso was one of the faculty members at the State Public Defender's Appellate Skills Academy 2022! G… https://t.co/ep4V9zuUqg
- Congratulations to all of those honored at the Women of Influence event today! #yourlawfirm #teamgrgb #mbjwoi https://t.co/osv6q8ti0p
- When Are Child Custody Restrictions Appropriate in Family Law Cases? https://t.co/MAWywmbamK https://t.co/Xy6V9cSguF
Last Updated: 6/10/2022