Eric M. Knobloch
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2020
Eric Knobloch has dedicated his entire career to helping individuals receive compensation for injuries suffered due to no fault of their own. He specializes in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, and has recently concentrated his practice in the area of semi-truck accidents. His experience taking on some of the largest trucking companies in the nation makes him uniquely qualified to investigate semi-truck cases and make sure clients receive maximum compensation, no matter the defendant trucking company or jurisdiction.
He has taken over 20 cases to trial, achieving fantastic results for his clients. He is a member of the Wisconsin Bar Association; Illinois Bar Association; Milwaukee Bar Association; Wisconsin Association for Justice; and is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin and Illinois.
About Eric M. Knobloch
First Admitted: 2007, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://www.gruber-law.com/bio/eric-knobloch/
- Bachelors Degree, Illinois State University, 2001
- Licensed Attorney, Illinois, 2007
- "Protecting Injured Clients at the Defense Medical Examination", Author, Wisconsin Association For Justice, 2009
- $4,875,000 jury verdict in a wrongful death action against a large trucking company on behalf of the decedent's four minor children. Estate of Brandon Williams v N+M Trucking, et al., 2017
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Association For Justice
Last Updated: 5/15/2022