Garrett A. Soberalski
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Garrett A. Soberalski is an attorney and shareholder at Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols S.C. located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Focusing his practice on business and corporate dispute litigation, employment disputes and noncompete agreements, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and insurance coverage litigation, he serves clients throughout Wisconsin.
Diligent and dedicated, Mr. Soberalski tirelessly and zealously advocates for the rights and liberties of his clients. Providing customized and personalized legal services for each unique case, he has a firm commitment to his clients’ needs and wants.
Graduating with high distinction, Mr. Soberalski obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He earned his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the Marquette University Law School. While in law school, he was articles editor of the Marquette Law Review and received a certificate in litigation.
Mr. Soberalski has received several CALI Awards for subjects, including contracts, legal analysis writing and research, international law, advanced legal research, constitution and criminal investigations, and advanced evidence.
Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Wisconsin, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, Mr. Soberalski provides sound and knowledgeable counsel for his clients. He is an ardent speaker and has spoken at renowned platforms.
Passionate about helping those who need it the most, Mr. Soberalski actively engages in the Marquette University Law School Pro Bono Society. He also previously served as a coordinator and volunteer at the Veteran’s Service Office of the Marquette University Law School Volunteer Legal Clinic.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Soberalski is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Bar Association, the Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association and the Seventh Circuit Bar Association. He also served as former associate of the Thomas E. Fairchild American Inn of Court.
About Garrett A. Soberalski
First Admitted: 2012, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.mtfn.com/attorneys/garrett-a-soberalski/
- Contracts; Legal Analysis Writing & Research II; International Law; Advanced Legal Research: Federal; Constitution and Criminal Investigations; Advanced Evidence, CALI Award Recipient , CALI Awards
Pro bono/Community Service
- Marquette University Law School Pro Bono Society, Member
- Marquette University Law School Volunteer Legal Clinic, Veteran’s Service Office, Coordinator & Volunteer (2010–2013), 2013
- Certificate in Litigation, Marquette University Law School, 2012
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., with Certificate in Litigation, 2012, magna cum laude, Articles Editor, Marquette Law Review, 2012
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., 2007, with high distinction, 2007
- Co-Speaker with Adam Tutaj, A guide to Wisconsin Business Business Entities: What Bankruptcy Practitioners Should Know, Lou Jones Breakfast Club (January 15, 2019), Co-Speaker with Adam Tutaj, A guide to Wisconsin Business Business Entities: What Bankruptcy Practitioners Should Know, Lou Jones Breakfast Club, 2019
- The rules of evidence are constantly evolving in response to court decisions, technological advances in discovery, and changes to various state rules. It can be an onerous task to continuously analyze and apply them to your cases. How confident are you in your skills when it comes to gathering and working with expert witness testimony, email/ESI and the technicalities of hearsay? Learn from our experienced faculty as they explore key court decisions involving admissibility and practically apply the rules of evidence to common evidentiary challenges you face during litigation., Speaker, The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Tool Kit Section VI: Admission/Exclusion of Unique Evidence, National Business Institute, 2019
- The presentation highlighted the risks associated with vicarious liability and also outlined issues with indemnity clauses and noted other surprising aspects of litigating a case in today’s digital world., Speaker, 3 Surprising Litigation and Liability Facts That Will Cost You, Apartment Association of Southeastern Wisconsin’s (AASEW) Trade Show, Real Estate, Landlords, 2017
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association, 2020
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association, 2020
- Milwaukee Bar Association, 2020
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2020
- Wisconsin’s Supreme Court will tackle another set of complex issues in October. Read on for the full preview of wha… https://t.co/ExNdsBcSdq
- We enjoyed a great time with our colleagues at the 2022 Fall Social hosted by one of our Shareholders. We enjoyed a… https://t.co/decAN3qWwx
- Join our team! We are looking to hire an associate attorney to for our litigation team. To learn more about our ide… https://t.co/39O98WgZT9
- To learn more about our winners accolades: https://t.co/R3bdSMxDMo
Last Updated: 6/10/2022