Jason F. Abraham
Top rated personal injury attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinHupy and Abraham, S.C.
Attorney Jason F. Abraham is a shareholder with the law firm of Hupy and Abraham, S.C., in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The law firm represents victims in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck wrecks, dog bites, and other personal injury accidents across Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. Licensed to practice in Wisconsin, Iowa and Missouri and certified as a civil trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Mr. Abraham devotes his practice to advocating on behalf of those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Widely regarded as one of the top personal injury trial lawyers in the region, Mr. Abraham has achieved unprecedented success over the course of his more than 25 years of practicing law. Having secured numerous verdicts and awards in excess of $1 million, he has recovered an astounding $350 million in total combined damages for those he has served, earning his membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Recognized for his exceptional professionalism and service, Mr. Abraham has received numerous awards and honors throughout his career. Along with having a perfect 10.0 rating from AVVO, Mr. Abraham holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition, Wisconsin Law Journal named him among the state's Leaders in the Law in 2016, and The National Trial Lawyers has voted him among the nation's Top 100 Trial Lawyers each year since 2008. In 2010, NAACP Milwaukee named him Lawyer of the Year, and CCN Magazine bestowed upon him its philanthropic award in 2012.
A 1989 graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Attorney Jason Abraham obtained his Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in 1992. Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Abraham is a member of a number of local, state and national bar associations, including the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Wisconsin. He also serves on the board of the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
An avid motorcyclist who is committed to giving back to his local community as well, he is a lifetime member of ABATE of Iowa and ABATE of Wisconsin, and he sits on the board for the Ridin' to a Cure Foundation. He also serves on the steering committee for Black-N-Blue Ball, a prominent fundraising organization in Milwaukee.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
The law firm of Hupy and Abraham, S.C. offers free consultation at one of our conveniently located offices in Milwaukee, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Wausau, Bloomington, Gurnee, Rockford, Cedar Rapids, West Des Moines, and Davenport. Call us today at 1-800-800-5678 or visit our website to learn more.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.hupy.com/bio/jason-f--abraham.cfm
- National Board of Trial Advocacy - Certified Civil Trial Specialist, 2004-Present
- Black-N-Blue Ball – Steering Committee Member, 2010-Present
- ABATE of Iowa – Lifetime Member, 2013-Present
- Ridin’ to a Cure Foundation – Board Member, 2005-Present
- ABATE of Wisconsin – Lifetime Member, 2006-Present
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Arts, 1989
- Board of Directors WAJ, 1993
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2007-Present
- American Bar Association, 1993-Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 1992-Present
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – Board Member, 1993-Present
- American Association for Justice, 1993-Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 1998-Present
- Leaders in the Law, Wisconsin Law Journal, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers, 2009-Present
- Super Lawyer – Super Lawyers, 2014-Present
- Philanthropic Award, CCN Magazine, 2012
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell, 2006-Present
- Lawyer of the Year, NAACP Milwaukee, 2010
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO, 2015-Present
Office location for Jason F. Abraham
111 East Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
Certificates and credentials
Find me online
- Us trying to figure out why people are still out there texting & driving... #DNTTXTNDRV #DontTextandDrive https://t.co/wYawmmoRh5
- #SettlementSaturday Our client was driving on the west side of Madison when another driver ran a red light & struck… https://t.co/ExI5QsKvk4
- We often hear about traffic deaths when talking about driving stats, but rarely see the stats on how many people ar… https://t.co/X1r8DDAjMO