Jason R. Oldenburg
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinInjury and Disability Law Office of Wisconsin
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability; view more
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 2004
Education: Marquette University Law School
Injury and Disability Law Office of Wisconsin4425 N Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53212 Visit website
Jason R. Oldenburg is the founding member of the Injury & Disability Law Office of Wisconsin. He is passionate about protecting the rights of every citizen in the State of Wisconsin. His primary practice areas include worker's compensation, Social Security Disability and automobile accidents. His focus is on educating clients about their rights and building a lifelong relationship with those who trust him during a difficult time in their lives.
Mr. Oldenburg was born and raised in Milwaukee, and his mission is to serve the disabled and injured residents of Wisconsin using high-quality legal representation for those who have been injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents, dog bites, animal attacks, work-related injuries or workers’ compensation claims, and Social Security Disability.
In 2001, Mr. Oldenburg graduated summa cum laude from Winona State University before earning his Juris Doctor from Marquette University, where he graduated cum laude. He is a former president of the Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys and a current member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice. He frequently presents at continuing education seminars on the topics of workers’ compensation and legal ethics.
Because he understands the financial devastation that often accompanies an on-the-job or personal injury, Mr. Oldenburg offers a free initial consultation to all potential clients and is happy to travel to meet with new clients in their homes.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Social Security Disability
Animal Bites, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Social Security Disability
First Admitted: 2004, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://injury-disability.com/about-us/
- Recognized as Super Lawyer, 2013-Present
- Named as a Rising Star, 2008-2012
- Selected for “Leading Lawyers” in the areas of Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury by Avvo, 2012-Present
- Member, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Past President, Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys, 2016
- President of the New Lawyers Section, Wisconsin Association for Justice, 2010
- Member, Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys
- Chair-Elect New Lawyers Section, Wisconsin Association for Justice, 2009
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- Marquette University Law School, graduated Cum Laude, 2004
- Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota, Bachelor's of Science, Honors: Summa Cum Laude, 2001
Office location for Jason R. Oldenburg
4425 N Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“One of the top Workman's Comp Attorneys in the State”
“A great WC attorney.”
“Jason pursues every case with commitment and zeal.”
“One of the best Personal Injury attorney's in the State of Wisconsin.Aggressive litigator with a remarkable personality.”
“One of the finest Workman Comp attorneys in Wisconsin”