Jason R. Oldenburg
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
Jason R. Oldenburg is the founding member of the Injury & Disability Law Office of Wisconsin. He is passionate about protecting the rights of every citizen in the State of Wisconsin. His primary practice areas include worker's compensation, Social Security Disability and automobile accidents. His focus is on educating clients about their rights and building a lifelong relationship with those who trust him during a difficult time in their lives.
Mr. Oldenburg was born and raised in Milwaukee, and his mission is to serve the disabled and injured residents of Wisconsin using high-quality legal representation for those who have been injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents, dog bites, animal attacks, work-related injuries or workers’ compensation claims, and Social Security Disability.
In 2001, Mr. Oldenburg graduated summa cum laude from Winona State University before earning his Juris Doctor from Marquette University, where he graduated cum laude. He is a former president of the Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys and a current member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice. He frequently presents at continuing education seminars on the topics of workers’ compensation and legal ethics.
Because he understands the financial devastation that often accompanies an on-the-job or personal injury, Mr. Oldenburg offers a free initial consultation to all potential clients and is happy to travel to meet with new clients in their homes.
- 60%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Social Security Disability
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
About Jason R. Oldenburg
First Admitted: 2004, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: http://injury-disability.com/about-us/
- Recognized as Super Lawyer, 2013-Present
- Named as a Rising Star, 2008-2012
- Selected for “Leading Lawyers” in the areas of Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury by Avvo, 2012-Present
- Member, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Past President, Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys, 2016
- President of the New Lawyers Section, Wisconsin Association for Justice, 2010
- Member, Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys
- Chair-Elect New Lawyers Section, Wisconsin Association for Justice, 2009
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- Marquette University Law School, graduated Cum Laude, 2004
- Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota, Bachelor's of Science, Honors: Summa Cum Laude, 2001
Last Updated: 6/10/2022