Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinHickey & Turim, S.C.
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 2012
Education: Marquette University Law School
Hickey & Turim, S.C.735 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202 Visit website
Joshua Turim is an attorney at Hickey & Turim SC, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Providing representation to clients throughout the area, he focuses his practice exclusively in the area of workers' compensation law, assisting individuals who have been injured in workplace accidents or suffered occupational diseases and who are seeking benefits under their employers' policies.
Mr. Turim pursued his undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he received his Bachelor of Arts in English and History in 2008. He then went on to attend Marquette University Law School and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2012. Admitted to practice before all Wisconsin state courts, Mr. Turim is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Wisconsin.
Since graduating from law school, Mr. Turim has represented thousands of clients in their fights to receive the workers' compensation benefits to which they should be entitled. He is a strong believer in protecting the rights of injured workers, and he works tirelessly to recover benefits on their behalf. In many cases, his strong approach results in his being able to negotiate favorable settlements. In other cases, he has fought against employers and insurance companies in appeals hearings where claims have been disputed or denied.
Mr. Turim is a member of several professional associations, including the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the Wisconsin Association of Workers' Compensation Attorneys and the American Bar Association. Active in his community as well, Mr. Turim is the founder of the annual Kick for Kids Classic soccer tournament, with all of the proceeds going to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Construction accident, Trucking accidents
- 90% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://hickeyandturim.com/wisconsin-law-firm/milwaukee-lawy...
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor's degree
- Founded an annual soccer tournament known as the Kick for Kids Classic (All proceeds are donated to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin)., 2006
- Kids Impact Community - I supported/assisted this organization with creating 100 care kits for caregivers in the Milwaukee area., 2020
- 46th Annual Worker's Compensation Update - Guest Speaker Topic: Why Vocational Experts are Used in Worker's Compensation Claims, 2022
- Wisconsin Workers Compensation Forum, Inc. - Guest Speaker Topic: Telecommuting/Working from Home, 2020
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association, Member
Office location for Joshua Turim
735 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
Additional sources of information about Joshua Turim
Find me online
- Read our most recent post on safe driving tips for teens. Together we can all make the world a safer place to live. https://t.co/2R6KkY8zON
- School is out for the summer! What are your plans? https://t.co/STxbh5e9PQ
- View our latest post on a Wisconsin roofing contractor that is ignoring federal worker com laws. https://t.co/1mpQuPXKX4
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Has been a great adversary. Knows the law and fights for his clients.”