Kelly K. Ryan
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2007 - 2015
Kelly Ryan is a solo family law practitioner in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She specializes in guiding clients through family law matters that include divorce, collaborative divorce, mediation, paternity, custody and support.
Attorney Ryan graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2000 and is a member of:
- The State Bar of Wisconsin and its Family Law Section Board of Directors
- The Milwaukee Bar Association
- The Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Inc.
- The Leander J. Foley, Jr. Matrimonial Chapter of the American Inns of Court
Attorney Ryan practices in Milwaukee County, Ozaukee County, Waukesha County and Washington County. She is committed to handling family law issues in a manner that encourages the strength and health of all family members.
Ms. Ryan has been named to the list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Star every year since 2007.
About Kelly K. Ryan
First Admitted: 2000, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.martindale.com/milwaukee/wisconsin/kelly-k-ryan-...
- Divorce, Collaborative Divorce, Mediation, Paternity, and Custody Matters
- Member, Marquette Law Review
- Certified Mediator, Mediation Training and Consultation Institute (February, 2008)
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, American Inns of Court, Leander J. Foley, Jr. Matrimonial Chapter
- Board Member, Milwaukee Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), graduated in 1997, Cum Laude, Commonwealth Scholar
- Recipient of Marquette Law Review Editors Award for Outstanding Decision Analysis, 1999
Last Updated: 8/22/2022