Top rated DUI-DWI attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinMishlove and Stuckert, LLC
Lauren Stuckert serves clients facing criminal charges at Mishlove & Stuckert, LLC Attorneys at Law. Over the years, she has become a trusted resource in blood science where applicable to alcohol and drug cases. She handles a wide range of criminal law cases in Milwaukee Metro and statewide Wisconsin but focuses on DUI charges. These include DUI homicide, DUI personal injury, DUI police mistakes, failed DUI tests, marijuana DUI and OWI penalties.
Ms. Stuckert completed her law degree at the Marquette University Law School. She then became licensed to practice in Wisconsin in 2009. Four years later, she returned to the classroom to pursue studies in Forensic Chromatography Blood Alcohol Analysis. She became the first attorney in Wisconsin to complete this certificate awarded by the American Chemical Society at Axion Laboratories in Chicago. She then became board-certified in 2016 as a DUI specialist. Alongside her law firm partner, they are currently Wisconsin's only attorneys with this certification.
Detailed knowledge and experience make Ms. Stuckert a force to be reckoned with, in the courtroom. In fact, few other attorneys come close to her reputation for challenging blood-based drug lab tests for Wisconsin OWI cases. She has now defended her clients in over 80 cases across the state.
Outside of work, Ms. Stuckert remains active in several law organizations. These include the National College for DUI Defense and the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
DUI/DWI, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 80% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.wisconsin-owi.com/lauren-stuckert
- Faculty, DWI Means Defend with Ingenuity, NCDD and the NACDL in Las Vegas
- Wisconsin Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Board-Certified DUI Specialist
- Blood Alcohol and Drug Analysis 2011 Forensic Chromatography Blood Alcohol Analysis Certification from Axion Labs 2013 Completed the Forensic Solid Drug Analysis course through the American Chemical Society
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Major: Legal Studies, International Studies and Political Science
- National College for DUI Defense 2009 Summer Session Graduate 2012 Summer Session Graduate 2013 Winter Session Graduate 2013 Summer Session Graduate 2014 Winter Session Graduate 2014 Summer Session Graduate
- Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Wisconsin State Bar
- DUI Committee of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers DUI Committee
- National College For DUI Defense
- Wisconsin State Bar
Office location for Lauren Stuckert
4425 N. Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019