Nicole A. Muller
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
- Free Consultation
Nicole A. Muller is an attorney with Birdsall Obear & Associates LLC law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Having quickly established herself as among the top trial attorneys in her region, Ms. Muller provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Milwaukee metro area and all across the state who stand accused or are under investigation for any type of felony or misdemeanor criminal offense.
As a criminal defense attorney, Ms. Muller has an abiding passion for protecting the rights and liberties of the accused, and she has a particular concern for addressing racial discrepancies and the other issues that plague her area's criminal justice system. As such, she has become a champion for Milwaukee's urban poor and other marginalized members of her community, and she has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of those who may otherwise receive unfair treatment during all stages of the criminal justice process.
A 2014 graduate of The Catholic University of America, Ms. Muller received her master's degree in 2015 from Columbia University. She then relocated from her native New York to Wisconsin, where she attended Marquette University Law School. She obtained her Juris Doctor in 2018, and she is admitted to practice before all Wisconsin state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
An emerging leader in her field, Ms. Muller currently serves as board member of the State Bar of Wisconsin's Criminal Law Section. She is also an active member of the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Milwaukee Bar Association, among her other professional affiliations. She has also published articles and conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of legal topics related to criminal law, juvenile law and other related subjects.
- 100%Criminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
About Nicole A. Muller
First Admitted: 2018, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.birdsall-law.com/milwaukee-criminal-defense-atto...
- Board Member - State Bar of Wisconsin, Criminal Law Section
- Keynote Speaker at the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer's Annual Conference., 2019
- B.A. - Catholic University - Washington, D.C., 2014
- M.S. - Columbia University - New York, 2015
- Disorderly Conduct - Dismissed, 2018
- Possession w/intent to distribute THC (>1000-2000 g.) - Dismissed, 2020
- OWI 4th - Dismissed, 2020
- 2nd Degree Sexual Assault - Dismissed , 2019
- Disorderly Conduct - dismissed, 2019
- Possession of THC - Dismissed, 2019
- Possession W/Intent to Distribute Cocaine >200g. - Mistrial, 2020
- Discussed the collateral consequences of criminal convictions to students at Marquette University Law School., Guest Lecturer - Marquette University Law School, Collateral Consequences of Criminal Convictions, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- In 2020, in the wake of the murder of George Floyd, Attorney Muller launched a pro bono project representing protesters who had been arrested and cited while doing nothing more than exercising their First Amendment rights. This project resulted in Attorney Muller representing individuals involved in protests in Milwaukee, Kenosha, and Wauwatosa. , 2020
- Last week John joined Kirk Obear again on the Legal Defense show on WHBL Sheboygan. Listen to the podcast here: https://t.co/gC5uFLGCB5
- You can now find all our legal advice videos in one place, our new video blog page! https://t.co/8dsJJUtAvh https://t.co/mYblH4UXMR
- John Birdsall joins Kirk Obear on the Legal Defense show on WHBL Sheboygan. #criminallaw #wisconsinlaw https://t.co/4rbltOlo3I
- The state of our prison system in 2015 goes under the microscope in this report from @PrisonPolicy https://t.co/1o8WsLMBKG
- A brief history of clemency from NYU School of Law. #criminallaw https://t.co/z5iifdRzTf
Last Updated: 5/15/2022