Philip J. Halley
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinHusch Blackwell LLP
Practice Areas: Estate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate, Nonprofit organizations
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 1981
Husch Blackwell LLP511 N Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Philip J. Halley is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Providing legal representation in Wisconsin for a variety of different issues, Philip Halley was selected to Super Lawyers for 2005 - 2022. He is admitted to practice before the courts in Wisconsin.
After completing undergraduate studies, Philip J. Halley attended law school. Philip Halley was enrolled at The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law. He earned a juris doctor degree in 1981. Philip Halley was admitted to the practice of law in 1981.
Attorneys like Philip J. Halley are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Philip Halley represents clients with Estate & Trust Litigation issues. Additional legal issues represented include Estate Planning & Probate and Nonprofit Organizations.
Top listsTop 50: Wisconsin Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2013, 2015
- Top 50: 2015 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2008 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2007 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2006 Wisconsin Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2005 Wisconsin Super Lawyers