Steven G. Kluender
Top rated personal injury attorney in Milwaukee, WisconsinThe Previant Law Firm, S.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Workers' compensation; view more
Licensed in Wisconsin since: 1986
Education: Marquette University Law School
Our office remains open, and in response to COVID-19 we have expanded our options for remote consultations and virtual meetings. Please contact our office to discuss what meeting option best fits your situation. Call 414-488-6307.
Steven G. Kluender has been representing clients in the greater Milwaukee area, Wisconsin, as a partner and shareholder at The Previant Law Firm S.C. He is admitted to practice in all state courts of Wisconsin as well the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
Clients bank on Mr. Kluender’s services in the following:
- Personal injury: Car and truck wrecks, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, catastrophic injures and wrongful death
- Premises liability accidents involving dog bites and slip-and-falls
- Workers’ compensation law: Workplace injuries, temporary and permanent disability, construction accidents, and back and neck injuries
- Product liability accidents
- Multiemployer subrogation and reimbursement
After completing his Bachelor of Arts in 1983 from Carroll University in Waukesha, Mr. Kluender enrolled at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee to pursue his legal education. He was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1986.
An esteemed and valuable contributor to his legal community, Mr. Kluender maintains active memberships in many professional legal associations including the Milwaukee Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin and the American Association for Justice. He was among the board of directors of the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
As a testament to his high level of professional excellence and ethical standards, Mr. Kluender received an AV Preeminent Rating, which is Martindale-Hubbell's highest peer rating standard. A skilled litigator with 35 years of experience, he has secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
With a genuine concern for the legal issues affecting the people in his local community, Mr. Kluender has voluntarily undertaken pro bono work. He provided services to the underprivileged population in downtown Waukesha as a part of James Place, a community resource center of Elmbrook Church.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
First Admitted: 1986, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.previant.com/steven-g-kluender.html
- B.A., Carroll University, 1983
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Board of Directors - Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Wisconsin, 1986
- Wisconsin Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Provide legal consultation to an underprivileged population through James Place, a community resource of Elmbrook Church serving downtown Waukesha and surrounding communities.
Office location for Steven G. Kluender
310 W Wisconsin Ave
Suite 100 MW
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022