Top rated family law attorney in Neenah, WisconsinRemley Law, S.C.
Renee Read’s skilled and effective representation is why she is chosen by other lawyers, professionals (medical, dental, veterinary, etc.) and business executives for their divorce and family law needs. She is a top-ranked lawyer with 18 years of legal experience, regularly handling complex and high asset divorces. She provides superior counsel and support to clients across the Fox Cities region and surrounding areas. Her primary practice areas are divorce and family law. In addition, she provides representation to professional practices for collections work.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Read has consistently earned recognition as being among the top 2.5% of lawyers in her region as well as designation as an attorney of distinction from numerous organizations. Her clients routinely provide her with superb reviews resulting in her receiving an Avvo Rating of 10/10 and the Client Champion award from Martindale-Hubble (fewer than 1% attain this). Heavily involved in her local community, she has also received the Fox Cities Future 15 Award and was named a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation.
Attorney Read is an active member of the Winnebago and Outagamie County Bar Associations as well as the State Bar of Wisconsin. She was recently re-elected by her peers as the District 3 Representative to the State Bar of Wisconsin Board of Governors, which oversees the policy making and the operation of the State Bar of Wisconsin. She is currently a member of the Executive Committee for the Board of Governors. Furthermore, she has conducted numerous lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics.
Ms. Read is an attorney and partner with Remley Law, S.C., in Neenah, Wisconsin. Before joining Remley Law she practiced in Southern Wisconsin where she developed a strong foundation in several areas of law, which remains beneficial in her current specialized practice.
Growing up in an agricultural setting in Dubuque County, Iowa, Ms. Read learned the values of hard work and service to others at a very early age, and she instills these virtues each and every day in serving her clients. As such, she provides the highly personalized counsel her clients need to make the best-informed decisions regarding the legal issues that will affect them and their families for years to come, and she has gained a reputation for her innate ability to devise effective strategies to help her clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek.
Practice areasFamily law, Creditor debtor rights: business
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Collections
- 80% Family law
- 20% Creditor debtor rights: business
First Admitted: 2004, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.remleylaw.com/attorney/read-renee-a/
- Frequent Seminar Speaker – Various legal topics
- Northeast Wisconsin Chapter of the American Payroll Association, Wisconsin Statewide Payroll Conference, Speaker, Garnishments, Wisconsin Statewide Payroll Conference, 2013
- Spring 2013 Conference; AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management), Wisconsin Chapter (f/k/a Revenue Cycle), Speaker, The Impact of Bankruptcy & Debt Relief on Medical Collections, AAHAM / Revenue Cycle, 2013
- Wisconsin, 2004
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin Executive Committee
- Member, Association of Family & Conciliation Courts
- State Bar of Wisconsin Leadership Development Committee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- District 3 Governor, Board of Governors, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), 2019
- Member, Leadership Development Committee, State Bar of Wisconsin, 2018
- Scholarship Committee Chair, Outagamie County Bar Association
- Member, Winnebago County Bar Association (WI)
- 2019-2020 Board Member, Fox West Chamber of Commerce
- Member 2011-2020 & Past-President (7/14-6/15); Fox Cities Morning Rotary Club, 7/14-6/15
- Board President - Samaritan Counseling Center of the Fox Valley, Inc., 2012-13, 2013
- Effectively handles cases with various issues and estate sizes. Representation has included complex divorces with large marital estates (in the millions, and in excess of 10 million).
- B.S., with honors, Microbiology, University of Iowa, 2000
- Health Law Certificate, 2004
- Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation, which is a professional honor with membership limited to 2.5% of the State Bar's total membership. Fellowship recognizes those with significant career accomplishments who have demonstrated community leadership and service., 2020
- 2017-2018 G. Lane Ware Leadership Academy (State Bar of Wisconsin), 2018
- Awarded to those who have excellent reviews. A distinction that fewer than 1% attain., Client Champion - Silver, Martindale-Hubble , 2021
- Awarded to those who have excellent reviews. A distinction that fewer than 1% attain., Client Champion - Silver, Martindale-Hubble , 2022
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney - Wisconsin, Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2020
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney - Wisconsin, Attorney & Practice Magazine, 2019
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- Member, Lawyers of Distinction, 2018
- Top 10 Attorney - Family Law, Attorney & Practice Magazine, 2017
- 10 Best Attorneys for Wisconsin, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyers (WI), American Society of Legal Advocates, 2016
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyers (WI), American Society of Legal Advocates, 2015
- Future 15, Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce & The Post-Crescent, 2013
Office location for Renee Read
2 Neenah Center
Neenah, WI 54956
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018